Major League Baseball (Part 1)

At least 2 nba refs were in with Donahey. Not enough money in hockey to turn a ref. In BB only the home plate umpire could really influence a game (especially with improved replay)

But come on man

https://twitter.com/umpjob/status/1521936003627466752

This ump prob has an O/U bet on number of strikeouts in a season this guy gets

Guy has a big zone. From what I can tell it’s consistent. I’m 100% robo-ump. Until then, that’s the best they can do

Bumgarner is a super intense redass, I’m sure he had been barking at the ump and the ump was retaliating. Definitely not excusing it but I find it kind of hilarious tbh.

Any time Bum gets into it with an ump is hilarious. He’s a giant, oldschool, asshole crybaby, but its always funny.

Lol, 9 days ago.

LOL. The ump was most likely just giving Mad Bum the ole stare down based on some past history.

They might challenge the 1899 Cleveland Spiders if they keep up their pace.

Brewers gave up 3 runs to the Reds in the top of the 1st. Seems pretty embarrassing. Then first two hitters for the Brewers hit back to back home runs. Lmao

Next batter, 4 pitch walk. This Reds team is incredible.

Brewers trying for yet another comeback victory against the Reds.

1 Like

Technically, if you give up a HR then a HR then a 4 pitch walk then things are improving!

1 Like

Is it, though? At least the first two pitches were strikes.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Hunter Greene supposed to be good? Even if the rest of the team sucks, how does it work that everyone is able to just tee off on him?

Hunter Greene 2 2/3 IP, 7 K, 8 ER, 5 HR

he’s got a cannon of an arm, but he’s not good yet, he’s 22 maybe he figures it out someday

Six homers in four innings and everybody still thinks the ball is too dead now?

the reds don’t count people have been hitting homers off them just fine

1 Like

yeah. my team is actually pretty good. hitting is getting worked over by pitching early on

He’s probably still tipping. David Ortiz calls it out immediately seeing him for the first time in this Futures game:

2 Likes

Did someone advertise for UP at Great American Ball Park or something, why are we so overindexed on Reds fans??

1 Like