Major League Baseball (Part 1)

the most likely winning lineup today in the relay throw on draftkings ($15/42000 entries) was a 4/4 KC/TB stack, which makes sense. But it also used only $43,000 salary, which obviously no human would ever do hand building a team. Naturally it’s from a 150-max pro.

I said played while positive. He took test before game and got positive result after.

Davidson.

Wow m Phillips Valdez p for the Red Sox looks 16 years a old and one of the skinniest players I’ve ever seen. Amazing kids this thin can just gas it.

@skydiver8. The Tyler Stephenson era has begun

lol…I had meetings and didn’t watch but I see the box score…more like the Wade Miley era, I guess.

I’m a lifelong Cincinnati sports fan. I’m used to disappointment

(note my pessimism as opposed to your optimism)

He homered in his first mlb at bat . I was planning to knock the Reds park off my bucket list this summer. So sad.

I know. I commend you for focusing on the positives :joy:

GABP is ok, but the Reds Hall of Fame is top notch. They just built a brand new facility and it’s definitely worth the trip, even if you’re not a Reds fan

https://twitter.com/Reds/status/1287946142882369537?s=20

1 Like

I’m a Red Sox fan but anything baseball outside of Florida and I’m 12 years old all over again. Hopefully next year I can check out both the park and the Reds HOF. Their franchise def has some history and nostalgia.

In a way it’s like having a poker bot script that I set some starting hand rules for then fire off at every stake on every site. You aren’t actually “making” the lineups if a computer is making them imo. I should know because I wrote an entire script suite that does all of this stuff five years ago. The problem is that it’s allowing the equivalent of shitty rakeback grinders to steal all of the equity out of the games like the rats who ruined online poker.

Imagine having Ohtani and Kimbrel in a fantasy league pitching staff. Only good news would be the season might be canceled soon.

1 Like

I bet the Reds live down 4-0. Can’t believe I’m sweating this. Kimbral is bad.

Wait wtf. I turned off the game.

False alarm. 8-7 loss. Bottom shoulda let a pitch hit him to tie it. He lined out w bases loaded to end it. Bitter defeat.

wow, lol

Reds are exactly the kind of team that would finish in last place with a positive run differential. See also: Bengals.

lol, they finished last season in 4th with only a -10 run differential, so yeah, I could see it.

Sabo the dog has seen a game at Great American. I went to opening day at Riverfront. I’ve even been by the Crosley re-creation in Blue Ash.

With my dog’s new found fandom, I’ve moved the Reds up to #3 in my 'WTF-is-on-mlb-dot-tv priority list (up from #19 last season), so he’ll be seeing a lot of Reds games this short season. It’s kind of like back when Cincinnati was located in the western US, IIRC somewhere in Utah. Back before they moved the whole city out central, wherever that is. Back when Vin Sculley would do the play-by-play of the Reds game, listening to their broadcast over the phone… while doing pitch-by-pitch of the Dodgers game, which he was broadcasting by himself in person.

Next up, after Sabo’s new Reds lost 7-8 today… and with the same hugeness of stakes… is tomorrow’s Sabo Bowl #1111 !!!1!

Sabo Bowl #1111 lp overnight line
my new Cubs Kyle Wright -105
Sabo’s new Reds Yonny Chirinos -115

I’m so confused

My dog Sabo is a huge baseball fan. He’s seen games in 20 stadiums around the country… including Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati. He’s been on the field there too.

2 Likes