Major League Baseball (Part 1)

A sick slide and steal from Espinal! Don’t give up yet.

Welp.

Brandon Hyde is bunting. He looks like a genius batting Julio Inglesias 3rd. Julio is hovering on the Nate Silver line while leading his team to the top of the AL East. I’m gonna grab some boddimore at 100-1. Boddimore winning the WS in 2020 after 29 teams can’t field a team cause of Covid would not surprise me.

2 Likes

Os play next 4 H&H vs Miami. 6-1 is in play.

Boiler peanut appetizer and kielbasa dinner and ~ 12 hours of baseball. Quarantining just got easier.

2 Likes

Verlander out for the year?!?! wow

Somebody better check on txdome

https://twitter.com/JustinVerlander/status/1287518009259679745?s=20

AL West mayhem

Kluber shoulder tightness
Verlander mystery arm problem
Ohtani laying an egg

1 Like

Congrats to every single MLB team for taking the “You win 1/3 of your games, you lose 1/3 of your games” cliche to heart.

14 players on Marlins got the Rona. Game tonight is canceled. Oh and Yankees now gonna use the same clubhouse Marlins were using in Philly over the weekend.

Getting Rudy Gobert vibes.

This season is going to be cancelled by the weekend.

2 Likes

Yea it doesn’t look good.

Well, if the season ends, at least we already had a bizarre stat. Brewers got shutout in their first game, mustering just three hits. Orlando Arcia had all three. IIRC, the stat I saw said it was the first time since 1900 that a team’s only three hits in a game were by the ninth hitter.

Phillies-Yanks cancelled tonight too.

Yeah was fun while it lasted. First game already canceled due to Covid. Unlikely it doesn’t get worse.

Edit: games

Where do I go for a Merlin tryout? I’m rona free (prolly) and look dandy in the uniform

1 Like

How did anyone think it would work

2 Likes

Well, you know how you examine the world around you with the objective of learning about your environment and reacting to that reality?

Half of Americans don’t do that.

1 Like

5 Likes