Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I’m on team glasnow. I don’t believe for a second that MLB/teams didn’t know exactly what all the pitchers were doing, they absolutely allowed it, and now that the game is unwatchable and enough hitters are complaining, MLB is leaving the pitchers out to dry even though it was as complicit in this as the pitchers are.

1 Like

Lol dbacks blow a 7-0 lead in the second to lose their 12th straight.

2 Likes

never heard of this guy so i searched for him on twitter and this is what came up first which i guess makes sense now

https://twitter.com/BaseballCentraI/status/1402070878700060682

3 Likes

This is exactly what’s happening and it’s glorious.

man that thing got out of the park fast

1 Like

Before the season the MLB said they were not going to make any changes til this off season.

But lol at feeling sorry for these pitchers. They were clearly abusing the rules.

1 Like

I don’t think the pitchers would be this upset if the sticky stuff wasn’t such an obvious performance enhancer. They want you to believe that an undoctored ball is too slippery to throw, and I have a tough time buying into that. I also think both things can be true that MLB needs to crack down on this, and MLB knowingly let this get way out of control.

Pitchers could just rub a little jalapeno in their nose

I’m not sure if I’m on “Team Glasnow”, but if this is how they’re accustomed to pitching and everybody’s been doing it for years, I can definitely see some unintended consequences coming out of a sudden ban. It seems very possible to me that pitchers would have to change their grip/motion, which could lead to injury. The fact that it was done essentially out in the open without repercussions does not help MLB’s position.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1405192931707916301

I don’t know who this guy is. All I know is the New York Metropolitans are the 2015 World Series Champions!

2 Likes

I’m totally a Mets fan tonight. Please let deGrom shut down the Cubs.

The Reds are on fire. I am trying to get tickets to go see them at Petco tomorrow or Friday…I’m sure the Padres will come out of their slide to sweep us or something stupid like that.

This is just video game silly. 3 innings, 8 strikeouts and he hit an RBI single.

1 Like

And he’s pulled out because of injury.

Wonder if he died due to the lack of the tac.

1 Like

I predict Gerrit Cole will find himself on the IL tomorrow

argghhhh

deGrom is the only non cheater

with an Indian caught in a run-down, the Orioles did some imbecilic shit

my fave was Greinke a couple years back. 10 Ks in 6 innings pitched, and 2 homers hit iirc

Greinke Goat

8 Likes