Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Well MLB keeps changing the ball every year making it harder to grip to increase offense.

I’m just gonna choose onion on this and not click.

You know how when a call up hits their first home run and the team negotiates with the person that caught it - what would you ask for in this situation? Just got into a heated debate with my wife after some Yankee hit their first in Buffalo and the team got the ball for the player…

I probably wouldn’t ask for anything but game-used gear is pretty dope.

1 Like

% of future earnings if it’s a top prospect

1 Like

Lol remember when that dude that caught Jeter’s 3,000th hit gave it to him for nothing? Fuck that guy. I’d ask a million.

For a 1st HR, I’d probably settle for $10K.

LOL CUBS

Down 1 in the 9th made the 2nd out trying to score from 1st.

I wouldn’t ask for anything. Maybe just go shake the guy’s hand.

If it’s Jeter you gotta ask for the gift basket.

2 Likes

I’d ask for game tickets i guess.

Reds come with Lucas Sims here B9 in a tie game. Sims was #2 in spin rate last year in all of baseball behind Bauer. Dude comes out spraying the ball especially high like it’s slipping out of his hand lol.

Selection_084

Top 10th

Boxberger (MIL): Hold my beer.

I guess spider shit is gonna effect a ton of the 98 mph relievers

Right. I suspect walks, hits, runs, HBP, ERA all go up. Guys getting their dome buzzed probably goes up which is the reason pitchers have always given for needing super glue.

Strike zone in this game has been excellent btw. Maybe we don’t need robot umps after all. What if we just get rid of the terrible ones?

1 Like

Counter point is the Reds were probably one of the teams cheating the most.

Players just figured out how to throw a 4 seam fastball with more spin. They just train better now.

FYP

1 Like

To be clear I think almost everyone was cheating.

I have a lot of respect for Bauer trying to shed light on this for the last couple years

And I don’t blame him for cheating too after he called Gerrit Cole out and no one seemed to care.

Oh, to be sure.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.