Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Did you really expect anything different?

It’s weird though because it’s a dead ball with no live call on the field. It’s a really, really terrible rule for a play like that.

Hands up, who had “Giants bullpen blows healthy lead in the 8th” on their bingo card?

1 Like

Marmolejos grounded into fielder’s choice to first, Moore scored on error and Trammell scored, Fraley safe at second on throwing error by first baseman Belt, Fraley safe at third on error.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lol, fucking Mariners score 8 runs on 5 hits, the final run coming in the 10th on 3 consecutive walks.

this will get young people back to the game

This might

2 Likes

Good for MLB. I’m surprised they doing the right thing.

Is this because they’re selling 1/5 of the seats or something?

1 Like

Baseball treats their fans like crap. Even in spring training with the seven inning games. People bought tickets for those games. Sure its spring training but they should get the full nine innings for their money…or a discount…or something. I’m curious to see if MLB will be doing day/night doubleheaders with their seven inning doubleheaders. I guess that’s doubtful until stadiums are fully open again, but after that happens, there’s no way I’d pay full price to watch just one seven inning game.

Lol Barves. Uniter during divided times? Sherman literally burned your ass to the ground.

As someone that has attended 100+ spring training games, I can vouch that the majority of fans would prefer a 7 inning spring training game. By the 8th or 9th inning it’s always a 90 something number pitching to a 90 something hitter that no one in the stadium knows or cares about.

Oh they mad. Good. Fuck them. Lol @ this working.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepJeffDuncan/status/1378074529076015106

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA. Fuck them

1 Like

did bauer solve pitching?

6 innings, no-no, 9 k’s in coors field so far.

1 Like

The Angels are fielding an outfield of Washed Upton, GOATrout, and Dexter “Kill Me Now” Fowler?

Playoffs here we come

quality jinx. had to do it

I’m not getting my hopes up cause lol Mariners, but it is nice to finally see some bats out of the Giants

1 Like