LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

These people are the enemy.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4092744-no-labels-to-hold-nh-town-hall-with-manchin-amid-third-party-speculation/

I think the problem is if the phone doesnt lock itself, it allows the police access to your private data

1 Like

What happens when a county becomes less white? It is now 8.7% white non-hispanic and in 2006 it was 20% white non-hispanic. In 1980 it was 91% white.

91% white to 91% non white in 40 years is wild though

1 Like

I definitely did not envision the timeline where GA is bluer than FL. I’d have lost all the monies on any bet along those lines.

I thought when this happens people just shift the goal posts on what counts as “white”.

Clayton County is a truly fascinating thing. I grew up one county over so I’ve always been sort of aware.

It was built directly as a result of school desegregation in Atlanta and was the main area of early suburban growth on the south side of Atlanta. Nowadays you’ve got literal 90% Black subdivisions where the streets are named Stonewall Jackson Drive and Robert E Lee Parkway. The main parkway in the county is called Tara ffs. It’s crazy.

I did not understand this reference

1 Like

Thanks. Never seen it.

my hometown was early on the union side so we have a bunch of streets for union guys including sherman, we did not **** around.

We need to accelerate the Great Replacement.

2 Likes

Clayton County’s population growth has also been fueled by Hartsfield-Jackson Airport’s rise to become the busiest airport in the world.

And Delta.

1 Like

This could go a number of places, but I choose LOL Democrats.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4119412-manchin-and-tuberville-unveil-bill-making-sweeping-changes-to-college-sports/

Sometimes you find an issue important enough that working directly with white supremacists is the only solution.

3 Likes

Well if they don’t work with Biden, he can just veto them

That’s why the stupidity of most of the stuff in the bill is overshadowed by Manchin working with Tuberville on anything.