LOL Democrats - Tik Tok on the clock, but the party don't stop

Wait up has been a thing for two years? Wtf

2 Likes

Seems about right.

We were here during the very beginnings of COVID-19 and that was almost 2 years ago now.

I wouldn’t doubt it. Had never seen it before. That’s actually my first piece of political mail from somebody across the country.

1 Like

Fuck.

start in June or July of 2019, crazy

Yeah doesnt seem real

That was July 19

Fucking pandemic has completely fucked up time

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1453864580627697667?s=21

1 Like

Awesome

A Youngkin win wouldn’t surprise me at all. His supporters are absolutely rabid and my experience has been in the liberal leaning suburbs of northern VA. I’ve thought he’s been likely to win for a while, based entirely on feels. So it may be confirmation bias, but this poll seems legit.

1 Like

currently in the betting markets this is a coinflip, but there’s a ton of money to be made if you believe this, not just this but R’s in other markets will also shoot up.

If VA ain’t solidly blue, then they don’t have to worry about getting 50 senators to agree on anything for quite some time.

Isn’t every election about turnout now? I absolutely believe Democrats are in trouble here but it has to be true that the ballgame is whether MAGA shitheads actually turn out when he isn’t on the ballot.

https://twitter.com/waitingonbiden/status/1453765918333579271?s=21

5 Likes

Someone called into the majority report and say they travel all around Virginia for work and the suburbs, which Biden won in 2020, were red as hell with signs.

I mean we would get crushed even without voter suppression because lol democrats

I heard Youngkin speak the other day and I got a little nervous. He sounds “reasonable” and that’s all most Virginians will need to vote for him without embarrassment. He may be competitive with DeSantis. Seriously.

My spider sense (Bedford VA) is telling me McAuliffe gonna get crushed. The old timers are weary of him.

I live in VA so I’ve been flooded with ads for what feels like an eternity.

Youngkin’s are as expected, bullshit but effective. “Crime is up. These 50 sheriffs support Glen Youngkin” and “Terry doesn’t think parents should have a say in their child’s education!”

Meanwhile McAuliffe’s are all like “Glen Youngkin supports Donald Trump.” Yea, good one Terry.

Yet another Clinton-era shitlib corporate stooge loser. I’m sure it will be Bernie Sanders’ fault when he loses, or something.

1 Like

I mean this is the guy that barely squeaked out a win against fucking Ken Cuccinelli in 2013; it’s not like he’s some political savant. I’d say I don’t know why they keep trotting these guys out there, but I mean, I know why.

2 Likes

Same shit for the NJ Gov race. Jack Cittarelli (R) is just absolutely plastering ads everywhere. Billboards, socoal media, youtube, Facebook, TV, etc. and they all just mash the grievance and scare buttons. Meanwhile Murphy (D, incumbent, creepy billionaire) has very few ads and the ones he does have are either “Jack is NJs Donald Trump” or “Kumbaya lets all come together”. The polls have been steadily tightening. I’m shook for these results next week.

I feel like Dems in NJ only manage to lose the governorship when proven to be super corrupt or a scandalized creep of some kind, so it would really say something if Murphy managed to blow it, since he’s basically neither. And the dude legalized cannabis which should count for something.

Yes, the party line is that progressives blew it by not passing BIF.