Let's discuss fidgetUK’s ban

The failing was that it was not done months prior when it was very, very obvious they were trolling the forum to everyone but jal and others told us that they were not.

1 Like

That’s just like, your opinion man. Anyhow, sub forum time. Should clear all of this up

1 Like

We’d all appreciate some stuff. Some silly, and some not.

As someone who’s fallen on the “UK clique” side of things in the mod thread the Captains PM thread makes me feel like an enormous moron.

Ban 'em all, fuck it.

5 Likes

If I doxxed you in PMs and sent every member your name and address you’d think that was cool? Or started threatening people in PMs? That’s a weird stance imo.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know about it because it was in a PM. You can do the slippery slope thing if you want, doesn’t change the facts of what happened here imo.

1 Like

You were the one who said people shouldn’t be banned for what goes on in private messages. Full stop. Asking if that is your actual opinion isn’t a “slippery slope.”

I meant it in the first amendment sense. There are exceptions but they don’t apply here. Sorry for being imprecise.

I don’t know what this looks like. I don’t know if this forum has anyone who can fill the role of mediator, if you need a neutral party.

As I said, one such person volunteered. I can’t believe they’re the only one willing.

jal the fact that you have the audacity to suggest a period of reconciliation after the trashfire you just took part in is stunning. The complete lack of shame is truly inspiring.

1 Like

Let’s not talk about lack of shame, ikes…or self-awareness for that matter either.

4 Likes

lol ok I’ll propose it

1 Like

You can be the team leader.

1 Like

Trump trying to stuff the ballot box. Sad!

7 Likes

The irony ofc is that you are now the ikes.

3 Likes

gotta bring in some consultants first, to best determine how err

I like it though. let’s experiment with ideas

1 Like

Puhhhh… I would say if he wants, he can come back, but I would like something like a statement on the situation from him as an opportunity for him to change how he is viewed. No statement is also a statement. :rofl: I see no harm in him returning, since everyone who is interested in the things here knows the situation and has their opinions formed.

I refrain from voting because the poll has not the option that describes exactly what I would like to see happening.

Yes the PM should have some expectation of privacy but at the same time this is the type of behavior that everyone should be against. I would rather a 30 day ban with a short leash after that.

3 Likes

It does have the option - vote Repeal and let him make a statement if he wants.