Let's discuss fidgetUK’s ban

The second jman account is just as transparently a puppet account. Seems like a good analogy to me.

It’s not transparently a puppet account at all. Jalfrezi tried to convince you all that it was me using a second account. Nobody thinks Donald Trump is voting here.

i-heard-you-like-gimmicks-so-we-put-a-gimmick-on-your-gimmick-so-you-can-gimmick-while-you-gimmick

5 Likes

No one thought you were honestly trying to hoodwink us with two accounts named jman either. Come on, man.

1 Like

Lol, no shit. So you admit @Jalfrezi was just trolling when he tried to present that as fact?

:(

@jman220reading is this the post? He didn’t accuse you of anything.

If someone is having a bad 6 months its not unreasonable to ban them for a few months. Personally I think some kind of escalating system with like 1 month, 3 month, 1 year, then perma, with the ability for the moderati to request perma or something like this. I.E., mods can ban for 1 month and request perma and state their case. BBQ dat shit homey.

1 Like

Stop @ProxyOP gergorio. He’s already overwhelmed with stupid bullshit. This forum is going to die because no one is willing to be an admin and deal with this torrent of bullshit drama.

6 Likes

Lol, come on man.

it was more about the pairing

Damn it, somebody already took @jman220reading2?

2 Likes

If that’s the post then this is all you. Noticing puppet votes is not accusing you of anything. I agree someone was trolling you and the poll, the same way whoever owns the Trump account was trolling (Goofy, right?) the poll.

This whole way today has come out has me thinking the people that invested in this have probably taken enough time to find information to doxx most of us. I don’t give a fuck really though but just saying.

Bold felt crude

1 Like

Thanks, my bad, I thought it was from Saturday. Turns out was from a week ago Saturday. So, as expected, I couldn’t find it because I’m an idiot.

I think I mentioned it a while before but my reference to it - “jman reading with bifocals” - was too cryptic

LOOOOOL

1 Like

I love Marty’s non mod related (weed thread) posts but every time he a bit fired up it’s:

Racism ban

(not really)