Led Zeppelin Tournament Bracket

Obvious reasons

Hah! You’d have to ask the Spotify listeners that one.

lol I broke it. Sorry Goebs!

1 Like

Also I missed houses of the holy/moby dick. Gimme houses all day!

1 Like

Yo Everyone, I broke the poll and wiped out all votes

You need to go vote again

Sorry!

3 Likes

Kashmir is def overrated but gonna have to say no to the rest of that take

1 Like

Guys, something wrong with your voting for gallows over the sheer awesomeness of the ocean.

Stone cold take, that one.

Yeah, I hated that matchup occurring so early in the tournament. Both songs are epic, IMO.

I feel the same way about Tangerine and Custard Pie. So wrong to lose one so early, sigh.

1 Like

I predict much weeping and lamentations in this tournament. Again, this matchup tortured me. First round and I’m a broken man, lol.

1 Like

I have the same taste as ggoreo when it comes to Led Zeppelin. Not sure if it’s a good thing.

Am I the only one that reads 90% of Zep song titles and goes “Which one is that again?” Plays the song and goes “oooooh yeah” like a nanosecond later.

4 Likes

I thought this was an amateurs only tournament. Ringer!

Another nit rule question: Is it poor form to change votes? I’m standing pat on this round but you mentioned folks can do write ups to influence folks, so may I assume vote changes are reasonable?

ETA: reading is fundamental. Subsequent posts read that vote changes are ok.

1 Like

There are damn few Zep songs I don’t know, but apparently quite a lot I don’t know the names of.

1 Like

I forgot about hey hey what can I do, a pop song released as a single somewhere or other that would have been an interesting curve ball for this tournament. Of course, as a sad Zep completist I have it on 7”.

Damn, that’s one of my favs, I knew something was missing

Damn, Hots On is a 16 seed. GOAT band and it’s not particularly close.

1 Like

Oh damn, that should’ve been the 64th song!