Leaving The US

They stopped New Zealanders from being Nazis?

1 Like

What do you think the biggest selling beer in Canada is?

Tightened gun laws almost instantly and didn’t have half the populace bitching about it and ready to protest.

So I guess you could say they made it a bit tougher to be a Nazi.

THE MOOSE IS ON THE LOOSE

1 Like

He was Australian lol, from one of the biggest shitholes in the shittiest state.

1 Like

Sorry, Bud.

No idea but I would guess one of those awful ones like bud light.

This must be a really long time ago. I started drinking in the late 80s and I am pretty sure we had the major US brands. My memory could be tricking me though.

Interesting.

Bud light has to be nut low of global beers. I can’t believe pay actual money for it.

I’ll take Bud light all day every day over Corona light and Coors light. But in general I don’t drink any American style light lagers.

I read the article and I don’t see any indication that white people are being enslaved, so most of us would probably be ok.

1 Like

This is crazy. My friend runs a family tree farm. He has been bringing basically the same 50 guys from Mexico every year for 20 years.

They had to go through a million hoops this year to come but were able which was awesome as they make more in the three months here than in the rest of the year at home. Not to mention my friends farm can’t run without them.

They are certainly not restricted from leaving the farm. A few were in the city for a bbq with us last weekend.

1 Like

Are you seriously trying to draw meaningful distinctions between Labatt/Molson and Bud/Coors/Miller?

1 Like

Which beer is made with more slave labor?

1 Like

I’d guess it’s probably Kingfisher, but only indirectly (not a lot of beer production in Mauritania).

1 Like

Pleased and surprised to see Japan on this list. A couple inaccuracies, however:

Why it’s easy: Because [jobs teaching English are plentiful and will hire only native speakers. (That means you.) There are government-sponsored exchanges and private language schools — the former is far more lucrative, albeit far more competitive. Both options require a four-year college degree and a TEFL certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), the cost of which you’ll have to front. Both will get you in the country with a working visa.

4-year degree generally required, but a TEFL certificate is certainly not.

The catch: The Japanese work better, faster, and harder. The language barrier puts you at an inherent disadvantage, so unless you possess flawless fluency and the discipline of an Olympic athlete, you probably shouldn’t waste time competing for any sort of traditional position.

Not true if you seek employment at a foreign-owned company in Japan. And there are an increasing number of Japanese companies, like Rakuten and Uniqlo, that have deemed English the company’s base language.

** Also, the teaching market has gradually become saturated with giddy American interlopers like you, so maybe you should look into teaching English in China or South Korea.

The English teaching market is never saturated in Japan.

2 Likes

You’ve clearly never had Chinese beer. Snow is the most popular beer in the world and also the most disgusting.

1 Like

Which reserve, if you don’t mind saying?

Having spent some time researching mobile homes, I have so many questions. How old is it? Why is the layout weird? Did you have to get a long-term lease on the land instead of renting the land?

You forgot the most important question: do you have room for a permanent guest?

1 Like