Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

So they both lost by 6 points

Good times.

4 Likes

For good luck!

The jammies kill me every time.

3 Likes

Go Green. I brake for all animals except Wolverines.

It seems like you think the odds are worse than a tossup now?

We need a needle to represent Riverman’s feelings throughout the day.

10 Likes

What is the reason for this mistrust? A response to discrimination?

I’m voting for Ossoff and Warnock because I want a divided government after Trump proves the Democrats did the voter fraud and stays in office

14 Likes

No worries dude. We’re doing a major dump at 4am.

6 Likes

I got the suitcases. No one will notice except for that damn pesky security camera!

1 Like

She looks like Blair from The Facts of Life. Which is fine if it’s 1985. But it’s 2021.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1346497551646695426

So this counting/tabulating should go pretty fast if they’ve already been matching signatures and counting ballots right?

She looks like the woman in Season 1 of The Handmaid’s Tale that the one-eyed handmaid has to give her baby to.

Basically hearing people don’t understand what it’s like to be deaf.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I would still expect the large metro counties to still be counting into tomorrow.

Kinda. If a deaf person decides on their own, most deaf people are fine with it. Your body, your choice. The bigger issue is when the hearing parent gets a CI for their child without the child’s consent. A CI will not fix hearing.

Oh and the surgery doesn’t always work. I know a dude that wore hearing aids and got a CI. He had nonstop tinnitus in his ears for a year straight. He got the CI taken out because he couldn’t deal with it. Only problem is now he’s 100% deaf and can’t use hearing aids anymore.

1 Like

I am absolutely here for baseless speculation however, let’s kick things off

https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/status/1346512501727494149?s=21

2 Likes

I guess that’s live in-person turnout today, which will skew Republican while other votes skew Democratic.

2 Likes

Right. Because urban voters know they better vote early to avoid the lines. Whereas lol lines in red counties.

Dems win both and Manchin switches parties to maintain a divided government seems like the most lol scenario, so that’s what I expect.

14 Likes

What’s the issue? At this stage I’m kinda ok with the notion that there’s no such thing as thought.

1 Like