Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

Were you in a hurry? Your numbers and names are off.

Nah, replace your last sentence with “and Manchin decides to caucus with the republicans” and you’ve got a believable plot.

Tried to fix it, it’s probably still wrong. Lol polaments.

I thought we learned to stop doing this. If there’s a god damn needle I’m gonna lose my shit.

5 Likes

The poles are terrible, but they are evidence of something still. And they’re swinging towards the dems in the past few weeks. And I really don’t think this Trump call helps. Warnock is now up to 61 cents on predictit and Ossoff is up to 55. Election is in two days. And finally, the Georgia poles were actually pretty spot on this year.

This +1 million.

GOP fucked up the riggage once. They’re not doing it again. I’m not even sure they will need to though.

GOP is going 2-0.

I feel like Charlie Brown and the football but I’m slightly optimistic.

2 Likes

The election in Georgia is overseen by Raffensberger. He has absolutely ZERO incentive to “rig” it for Loeffler and Perdue right now. They both tweeted at him to resign.

2 Likes

And then he said he was voting for them.

I wonder who he wants to win.

(whispers) the needle was the first one tell us we might win Georgia.

Give me the needle. Better than watching Wolf try and guess.

3 Likes

Yeah, once the needle had some actual GA data, it swung to basically what the final outcome was, Biden+.2. It also nailed Florida and NC pretty well.

It was at one point showing Trump 98% in GA. Fuck them

Based almost solely on the Florida returns and lacking results from Fulton. They fucked that up to be sure.

We know what the poles were like in Georgia because there was an election there in November. They were accurate. The final RCP Average was Trump +1. The final 538 prediction was Biden +1. The actual result was Biden +0.3.

No it wasn’t. This is just a Trump lie I think? The highest it got was ~86%.

1 Like

It goes up to “greater than 95 percent.” I’m pretty sure it did indeed hit that.

It definitely was high 90s I remember losing my shit when I saw it

3 Likes

Interesting. Memory is a funny thing.

I truly refuse to believe that, I’m 99% sure that graph is just straight up wrong.

Fuck the needle.