LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

More like let’s hammer Biden on healthcare giving power to AOC and others so they can push him farther left. Verse shutting the fuck up and pretending all is well.

It’s funny. Do you all think Bernie and AOC and other progressive want no criticism of dems? It’s what got them in the door…

Lol not one person has ever claimed they wanted no criticism of dems. Not one.

It’s about timing.

No criticism if the timing is wrong…

There is no wrong timing on this site it’s influence is not strong enough to matter.

Joe sucks. Hope he wins over his more sucky opponent. After which people would still pull the dont be critical crap so as not to undermined him. All while the critical is what pushes him further left. At least with his words if not action.

Ya AOC just doesn’t get it hey. Good thing she has you to correct her.

She would agree with me and not want progressive to stop their criticism. It’s what gives her the power to get her foot in the door.

Speaking of her here is fun vid from today

1 Like

we speak your name @hobbes9324

5 Likes

Ok y’all I know I’m way behind on this shit but wtf is 2+2 doing?

Masons over there starting g UNSKEWED threads and shit.

3 Likes

Oh my God. brb logging into 2+2.

Mason has always been that dumb. Don’t you remember the AK vs QQ thread? I am awfully tempted to propose an o/u 25.0% for Trump’s share of the Black vote for $1k with Mason.

Has he mentioned how many employees he’s going to have to layoff if Biden wins?

3 Likes

He’ll definitely lay off more than 25% of his black employees if Trump is not elected.

Also, he’ll lay off more than 25% of his black employees if Trump is elected.

Also, he has no black employees.

2 Likes

I’m sorely tempted to ask him about PTO policies at the US Census and get snap-banned. Maybe a another beer or two and I’m in.

PS: Where have you been?

1 Like

goofball is back!

Damn made me realize we haven’t heard from @hobbes9324 in a while. Love you buddy, hope you’re doing ok.

7 Likes

Oof yeah I thought of him today sitting in traffic. I hope he’s on the mend.

Holy shit, ecriture is going to rob Mason and Skalansky blind if this prop bet actually goes through. Guys, be cool and don’t tap the glass.

what is unskewed?

I dunno, work is busy, life (3 kids) is busy. That’s basically it.

I miss Vegas trips :(

3 Likes

In 2012 there was a dude who made a brief name for himself UNSKEWING all the polls, wherein he would (baselessly) change the results assuming the D and R samples were they same. He turned out to be very very wrong.

Also…

let me back up so I can yell

HE MEANT BIAS. SKEWNESS IS A MEASURE OF ASYMMETRY IN A DISTRIBUTION

2 Likes

This is so much fun to sing and dance to. My bf was jumping around with his pj pants pulled tight singing the song. Good stuff! I may or may not have been also caught up in the frivolity.

1 Like