LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Wait wait wait stop everything and watch this German commercial for faucets

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Capitalism, Consumerism, and Costco

Costco content excised.

2 Likes

wheee, glad I checked this thread again because I, too, was working on splitting it. Wookie’s too quick for me!

(when I say working on, I mean, trying to figure out how to)

Anyway, have some nightmare fuel.

https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/1302375808649121792?s=20

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Capitalism, Consumerism and Costco

I am confused by the concern itt with “derails“. Isn’t the entire point of this thread a random hodgepodge of things? If so, it can’t be derailed by definition.

1 Like

It’s not a random hodgepodge if it has a theme. Therefore it doesn’t belong here.

2 Likes

For me, it’s not really a derail. It’s more that it becomes “non-LC” and can obviously sustain it’s own thread.

3 Likes

And @clovis8 's socks.

3 Likes

It’s not excised because it’s a derail. It’s excised because it’s already its own whole thread and should be treated as such.

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT, HOW METAL IS THAT BUNNY TO MURDER A KITTEN AND THEN WEAR ITS SKIN?!!!

5 Likes

This thread is for posts that don’t warrant their own thread. When posts on a topic reach a critical mass where they actually do warrant their own thread, then they don’t fit this thread anymore and it is appropriate for a mod to prune them.

3 Likes

Makes sense.

Ad seen on unstuck for @JohnnyTruant

2 Likes

This is my favorite youtube cook right now. He’s normally pretty wild, but this one he gets extra off the rails. It’s hilarious. Warning: NSFW, Lowbrow, etc.

1 Like

Went to a pop up food stand for cancer charity and had this for lunch. Holy shit was it amazing!

Top 5 best sandwiches I’ve ever eaten.

1 Like

I made this lasagna a few times. His recipes are pretty good.

1 Like

Seasoned chicken breast with capers and chives and mushrooms?

Lobster roll. :joy:

1 Like

lol, hard to tell without a description. Also, Connecticut-style lobster rolls with butter are a lot less common than Maine-style with mayo.