LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

I’ve traded for Treehouse quite a bit. Probably had 15-20 of their beers. Green is my favorite.

We did the Allagash tour also. Same experience as you. We were the only tour going on so we hung out in the same aging warehouse and the guide just kept popping bottle after bottle. GOAT tour and it’s not close. Wish I could get my hands on Allagash White.

They finally charged Hyde with rape after three years of investigations.

1 Like

Arvada, CO and Portland are the only two places I’ve had mindblowingly good amber beer. Must be the water.

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll have the Scientologist lawyers and PIs bullying or paying his victims to get them to go away.

1 Like

Charged with raping 3 women. The district attorney declined to file sexual assault charges in two other cases one for insufficient evidence and the other based upon the statute of limitations for the crime alleged.

If true this guy is one gigantic piece of shit.

1 Like

He’s a Scientologist celebrity. He’ll get their cash and lawyers behind him to squash this.

You think people become Scientologists cause they wanna be clear? Fuck that. Tom Cruise could go on a worldwide raping spree and it would all get suppressed.

1 Like

The NYT’s article doesn’t explain why there seems to be no Statute of Limitations, since the most recent case is 17 years ago.

I’ve played poker with him and Topher and the hot ginger chick at the Bike.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read more than once that charges would have been brought years ago but for his affiliation with Scientology and I think Leah Reamini had been calling him out for a while

Laura Prepon hasn’t been ginger for quite a while.

1 Like

Laura Prepon. She’s key on Orange is the New Black and has jet black hair in it and omfg

She was a model before that show I believe. Just incredible imo. I’ve always had a thing for her.

Same. But again, Scientologist.

After some googling I think there no statute of limitations in California for rape.

Edit: After a few minutes of googling some more… statute of limitation laws seem murky and complicated and I’m not a lawyer. From what I can tell September 2016, the statute of limitations in California for rape and sex crimes was eliminated(used to be 10 years) but this didn’t apply retroactively(so would only apply to crimes after Sept 2016). However exceptions can be made in rape cases if new DNA evidence is found later.

So I think investigators must have found new evidence.

It’s also possible that my googling skills suck and I’m completely wrong.

There are some helpful websites.

I have a home in central FL you might be interested in purchasing. Your grand younguns can live on the beach like you always dreamed

Just found out my climbing gym owner is a neo-nazi. Well that’s unfortunate.

1 Like

MIDWEST

Man… you are like the angel on my shoulder telling me to GTFO lol. This has been a weird couple days here.

1 Like

Go on…

St. Pete is really coming into its own. Also, St. Augustine is small, but it punches way above its weight because it’s a great little community that has good food, decent schools, great beaches and a low cost of living.