LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Stfu

1 Like

[running back of hand across forehead while lounging on massive pile of money and power] People… people say the cruelest things…

Most college coaches are full-on scumbags.

Haha ive met you, you arent ugly man. Unless the beard was hiding a LOT

It was. A LOT, more than I realized after 22 years of not seeing it.

I usually start growing my beard in the fall and shave in may/june when it starts getting hot in so cal. This time i shaved it a few weeks ago and the corona weight gain definitely gave me more of a shock than the shave usually does. I feel you on the jowls thing. Ive got a gnarly double chin right now and i (only) weigh 190.

I was reading a thread yesterday that made me feel way better about myself. It was a thread full of women talking about how much they love dad bods/little chubbiness in their men. And many of them were very attractive, nice seeming women.

I totally disagree with this. You just can’t build your identity around your gender and race.

I think most people who want to build their identity around being a white man are hoping frantically that they can benefit from being a white male. This is insecurity plain and simple. They lust after the slots that under a meritocratic system would go to other people.

1 Like

Anyone know if DVaut1 is still posting anywhere online? That guy consistently provided professional-level analysis. As good or better than basically anything else out there imo.

7 Likes

I wish I could grow a beard. I look like Training Day Ethan Hawke every time I try.

James Cameron is pulling a JK Rowling :slightly_frowning_face:

I believe this was actually the first cinematic depiction of a gay cyborg. I am so proud to be able to finally announce this news to the world.

haha i have the opposite problem. Within a few weeks it gets so bushy, it starts growing into my mouth and into my nose. It’s not pubic looking like some beards, just extremely course and thick. Women hate it.

I can’t really grow a beard on my cheeks, it just stays kind of fuzzy. So I shave that part.

The thing I hate about having a beard is eating. It just feels so dirty and disgusting. I definitely prefer not having one but everyone agrees i look 100% better with one.

I also want to know where that dude is.

He always struck me as a dril-level reddittor or tweeter who just sort of slummed it from time to time at 22 and wasn’t really devoted to it or us. My guess is you’ll never see him again.

3 Likes

DVaut on 2+2 predates Twitter and posted a lot of sports too.

1 Like

He was on 2p2 forever and had a ton of posts on there, he was also pretty informed about forum subculture as I recall. Didn’t strike me as slumming it.

1 Like

Maybe he felt it had just run its course then? I was that way with Vault Network by the time it merged with IGN. I went back a few more times in the ensuing months but the culture just felt really different and I never could get into it.

He had the Michigan helmet avatar so I assumed he was a fan but I posted almost as much in SE as I did in politics and I can’t recall a single post of his there even in game day threads. I always thought it was strange when all the Harbaugh talk was happening he was never around for it but he was present in politics

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was done with 2p2. I am, I’m sure most others are here as well.

But I’d be surprised if he stopped writing about politics altogether. I remember people consistently telling him he should be paid to be writing somewhere–would be cool if that’s the route he went although I guess in that case we’d have heard about it.

Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox.

I’d bet my roll he’s out there somewhere hence my initial tongue in cheek comment. Hell for all we know he could be a somebody and we never knew it, it wouldn’t be unprecedented and not just pokerbros either. I know multiple people reached out to him but he never created an account at Exiled afaik :man_shrugging: