Kinetic Wrist Sculptures

http://www.watchesformarket.com/dominos-rolex-air-king-14000-jw0211

1 Like

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/fs-rolex-oyster-precision-6426.5307572/

1 Like

I’ll have to do my research on that website.

This watch strikes me as overly busy with a color combination that I don’t find pleasing. Is my sense of aesthetics out of whack with what normal people think?

http://www.watchesformarket.com/rolex/rolex-yacht-master-116681-two-tone-everose-gold-oyster-jw2568

i’d encourage your dad not to get a fake anything. if he wants a watch to say rolex so he can flex, buy an old preowned one with no papers. if he wants a good new rolex-type watch that looks like a rolex unless you’re closely scrutinizing it, go steinhart

1 Like

here’s what you do: search watchrecon.com to get a general sense of prices for different types of pieces and their condition. next time you go to vegas, there are loads of preowned rolexes sold by dealers there, and you’re allowed to use your knowledge and haggle with them. do that.

you’re even allowed to haggle on new watches. there was a guy in the 2+2 watch thread who got like a grand off list on a new iwc at the iwc store in vegas

1 Like

Lol why? Don’t waste your time and money on this.

Do this instead.

1 Like

it’s called the “clown master”

2 Likes

Today:

(SKX171 with 007 bezel)

3 Likes

NBZ Dad is the exact reason I have little desire to own a Rolex other than the Domino’s Pizza. Imagine all of the amazing trolling you could do with that watch though. No one would have any idea what level you’re on.

Where can I get a pre-owned Rolex with no papers for under $500? I was under the impression that my budget is an order of magnitude off for the cheapest Rolexes? If there are dealers in Vegas, I’d like to know how to find a reputable one.

I have no interest in owning one. It’s been thirty years since I’ve worn a watch. He likes ostentation things. I’m pretty much the opposite. There’s a reason my phone is a Pixel and I’ve never had an iPhone. I’m a frugal Midwesterner at heart.

He’s 80-something and slowing down and I would worry about him losing a $5k watch. Maybe if I bink a poker tournament for at least $200k.

It even has 904L lmao.

Well, yeah, that’s why I was asking about fakes. But I’ve been told that there are actual decent fakes out there that are not junk.

Not for under 500 but for 1500 you could probably find an old Rolex. Rolex website has a list of official dealers and there are loads in Vegas and most of them buy/sell used

It’s so trashy to wear a fake Rolex don’t do that to the old man

1 Like

Forget the watch, I’m gonna need the story on that keyboard.

3 Likes

I’ve been told that old Rolexes are usually worth more than new Rolexes, unless it’s in poor condition. Was the person who told me this completely wrong?

He wants to do it to himself. He would rather buy a fake Rolex for himself than spend a ton on the real thing.

I don’t need a very good one, just one that will still tell time reasonably well ten years from now and isn’t obviously fake to someone who has never owned an expensive watch before.

Just get a Datejust imo

LOL