Kim Jong-un - Now available with 10% less fat

If there was an administration that could screw this up and say the wrong thing at the wrong time it certainly is the current one…

I mean, I would not be the least bit surprised if it turned out he was poisoned or given a pulmonary embolism by way of an air injection or some shit. This being only due to poor health is not the only guess with a reasonable probability.

Kim Jong-urn

8 Likes

Obamanotbad.png, but a bit premature

1 Like

I don’t mean to spike the football too much here, but those of you who thought fascist dictatorial regimes like China would do a great job stopping coronavirus by locking down their people with an iron fist need to consider these photos from North Korea and how people in these photos are conspicuously wearing facemasks. Guy right behind Kim Jong-Un wiping his nose with his bare hand is just chefkiss.gif. It’s the most isolated nation imaginable and this disease is definitely going buck wild across North Korea. Pure hubris to think you can put landmines and guard towers around your borders and stop a respiratory virus.

kim-jong-un-north-korea-air-force2

1 Like

For real, that guy wiping his nose with his bare hand could unintentionally be the assassin who killed Kim Jong-Un for all we know. Guy buys a bootleg DVD of Frozen for his kid from a smuggler in China, pays cash, hand-to-hand transaction, shakes hands with Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un who is morbidly obese and has a terrible smoking habit, complications from heart surgery, boom.

3 Likes

They probably have somebody who got plastic surgery to look like KJU.

For real. Plastic surgery + pillow under shirt = KJU

1 Like

If he is in a coma or dead, they will not admit it any time soon.

I would assume if he is alive, he or Kim jung faux will appear soon.

I mean I totally believe KJU could die here.

At 6’1", I was at least 260 pounds at one point and would have occasional chest pains while going to sleep. I ate like Donald Trump for a solid 2+ years.

Being 300+ pounds at 5’7" is a size where I wonder if he has people wipe his ass for him.

1 Like

My first thought as well. We don’t need a raw power struggle in an autocratic state that may or may not have or almost have nuclear weapons right in the middle of a global pandemic. Especially with our own stable genius at the helm.

2 Likes

Kim’s sister, Kim Yo-jong, would seem the most obvious choice. Not only is she from the sacred “Paektu blood line”, which defines the Kim dynasty, she does appear to be making more headlines of her own.

Last month she made her first public statement and she has been a visible and constant presence by her brother’s side at key summits.

Sooner the devil you know.

Coming soon: Ken Jeong in “Moon Over Pyongyang”

2 Likes

North Korea 100% has nuclear weapons. They have tested them.

1 Like

Door number 3.

It’s really amazing that anyone would even entertain the idea that Kim Jong-un getting replaced wouldn’t be +EV. Could you imagine thinking that replacing Trump with an unknown random wouldn’t be +EV?

1 Like

She’s a long way from being an unknown random, though.

I’d rather stick with the known blowhard human rights abuser than someone who has his total confidence, is also on a blacklist for “severe human rights abuses”and who could be even worse, because that is potentially more disastrous.

What a thing to have to admit, and what times we live in.

1 Like

Perhaps the most repressive dictator on the whole planet who everyone seems to think is completely unstable, obviously a megalomaniac, and a constant threat to nuke someone - and won’t take door number 3? Seems crazy to me.

No one knows what will happen, but status quo was a brutal mentally ill person.

1 Like

No one knows if his sister would become head of state or what will happen. So bizarre to me that anyone would be hoping for KJU to remain head of state, I don’t know what to make of it. Personality differences I guess. Like tremendous fear of the unknown.

2 Likes