Kamala / Walz 2024

I don’t thinkthis is very useful without a “I have no idea who this mf is” crosstab

4 Likes

Which is pretty clear. They sorted by name rec and put the only two theyve heard of up top.

Pretty funny as it seems like a Kamala/Newsom ticket is impossible

Why is Pete so low in the Black/Hispanic crosstab? Is there still a lot of anti-homosexual sentiment in those communities, or did he do something specific? Hispanic numbers for Gavin are really good, and will be something to be highly considered going into the next few elections.

Gary, Indiana

I assume that is a national poll which is pretty useless, Newsom doesn’t finish top 3 in a swing state poll.

HARRIS / NOT SURE 2024!

5 Likes

Much better than the ticket we had a few days ago of Ensure/Harris!

5 Likes

Those are very early polls which are probably mostly name recognition. No need to rush into this and make a decision before the DNC, right?

5 Likes

america-idiocracy

3 Likes

I like money

2 Likes

Cooper I get, but why is Walz “the Tim Kaine route”?

If it’s Cooper vs Walz then (on the basis of nothing but vibes and watching a few interviews) give me Walz.

Childish as it is Cooper reminds me too much of Droopy.

Dammit, beat me to it lol

I put these in the election thread, but they should prolly go here for posterity when we’re all unhappy with the selection.

Outside of Pete, Kelly and Walz seem to be the best of the bunch in terms of oratorizing.

edit walz more like 5’10"

We’re like 100 days from the election. Tell me why high name recognition now is bad?

Vetting VP picks usually takes months, and potentials usually have months to be all over making a name for themselves.

We have weeks. The one who is already vetted, and fills in Kamala’s gaps with independents and whites seems pretty smart.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1816113652333744393?s=46&t=k3YA52U8SV6oodQANcy20g

3 Likes

Had to look up “nebbish”. Didn’t really get that from his interviews. Also, is he really 5’5"? Brief scan of google images makes him look about average height.

Walz appears to be as tall as or even slightly taller than Biden unless this pic is somehow deceptive.

1 Like

Reddit is torn. Some say 7’, others 17"

2 Likes