Kamala / Walz 2024

We sure seem to be framing the conversation in completely different terms.

I’m saying with Warren in there Bloomberg gets a lower percentage of the vote, not that Warren’s voters are going to him. You apparently are making the assumption that every single Warren vote goes to Bernie or Joe when there are probably quite a few of her voters who might have voted for neither. If you’re saying that my logic means Bloomberg still stays below 15 percent then I’d be glad to concede I’m wrong about that, but he stayed under 15 percent in a number of places where his vote total would have been above 15 percent without her.

This probably has something to do with Eva Longaria being part of the convention.

1 Like

Vice President duels need to be a thing.

Are you a fan of Aaron Burr, sir?

2 Likes

I’d have no issues with a fight to the death for president and vice president. You watch a politician die either way.

1 Like

That depends, who’s asking?

1 Like
1 Like

The ad executive who came up with the Got Milk? campaign got shot by cops in SF at the end of a crack-hooker deal gone bad.

For some reason I can never look at the ads w/o remembering that.

1 Like

Has there been any talk of HRC wanting to be in Bidens cabinet? That’s a take I’ve seen floating around the right wing and I’d like to go on the offensive calling them out for their propaganda. Only thing I’ve found was that unbearable Bongino idiot on Fox news saying it, and an interview where HRC said she’d help the campaign in any way she could.

I could easily see Biden doing this.

Has a crack-hooker deal ever gone good.

Yes. Well depends on how you define good. Short term success vs. long term fail.

I would support HRC in the cabinet. She’s really good at the government. Definitely don’t advertise it or make it public until after the election.

Imagine really thinking this.

4 Likes

How do you feel about Homeland Security? What kind of King Ralph scenario gets presidential succession down that far?

She was a horrible secretary of state. All the bad stuff (Libya, troop surge, Honduran coup) happened while she was on the job and all the good stuff (Iran deal, troop withdrawal, Cuba) happened when Kerry was SoS.

4 Likes

I agree. I’m not saying she should be in Joe’s cabinet, I’m just saying it would be an extremely on-brand pick for him.

1 Like

Good lord, no.

3 Likes

Hill for FBI director or AG would be amazing, but that’s all moot because she is still surging on predictit for the nomination. Actually Biden should nominate Schiff for AG, and hope his confirmation stalls so Hill can become acting AG without senate confirmation. Chelsea for RBG’s for sure though.

1 Like