Kamala / Walz 2024

Joe could sit at home and let Kamala debate Trump. Let’s goooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

That little girl was me

3 Likes

She’ll be fine.

1 Like

I think Kamala’s a good pick and I can’t wait to see her debate Pence.

7 Likes

Wife: “you could have made some money!”
Me: “trust me, I did”
haha wife goes grrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

There’s always people with inside information. How greedy or risk adverse is the real question.

She’s good on the attack. Joe is a bit slow.

There’s definitely a surprising amount insider trading that goes on at PI.

Well I had $10 on Rice. I guess I can live with Copmala. Probably would have preferred Rice.

Lol. Expect a couple of hours of:

7 Likes

I like her as a pick. Super high chance he just picked the first female president.

4 Likes

Hoping she does well; I think she can.

Looking forward to a flurry of Hidden Replies in this thread and the PotusBowl one, lol

2 Likes

Seems totally fine also. Anyone who cares about her being a cop is never voting Trump anyways.

4 Likes

Also curious to see what kind of novel brands of sexism and racism her nomination elicits.

(Not actually that curious)

3 Likes

[img]that meme with MAGA hat choosing between two buttons… BLUE LIVES MATTER v. Kamala is a horrible cop who threw black people in prison[/ img]

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m waiting for the “Law & Order” party to somehow try to attack her from the left on her record as a prosecutor. They’ll do it for sure, but it will be laughably stupid.

3 Likes

Watevs will be in here soon to tell us she is the devil.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have been my top choice of course but I can get behind it. Like her more than most leftists do. Super glad it wasnt someone over the age of 60.

4 Likes

can’t wait to see hilarys reaction when Biden inevitably dies in office and Kamala becomes first female president

5 Likes

They will probably do it by proxy, aka Russian bots. And it is not to draw people towards Trump, but to demobilize them.

1 Like