Kamala / Walz 2024

How the fuck is this not an ad. This needs to be an ad!

Thatā€™s not even English. WAAF

1 Like

Biden 2020: Make America Pop Again

3 Likes

ā€œBuild back betterā€ isnā€™t something a native English speaker would ever say. Itā€™s like ā€œBe best,ā€ motherfucker, thatā€™s not how this language works.

1 Like

I donā€™t know, itā€™s the slogan of the Kardashian family doctor.

1 Like

I agree. Like I said in my first point, itā€™s not a good slogan because itā€™s not catchy, and in fact is clang-y (probably for the reason you brought up). But I think an original question was something like What should be his concise message? And while Build Back Better just doesnā€™t work as a slogan, I stand by my take that it does encompass an/the appropriate message for this ā€œmomentā€.

As predicted, no one has yet come up with something better, other than suggesting re-purposing Bernieā€™s slogan. @mosdefā€™s imagined ad campaign is fantastic and should happen regardless, but can you imagine if Joeā€™s team independently came up with ā€œNot Me. Us.ā€?? The sheer volume of eye-rolls on this forum would probably affect gravity somehow.

1 Like

Make America America Again

Biden/Corn Pop 2020: Make America Breakfast Again

2 Likes

maybe just me but I thought the car ad was actually good.

I kinda liked it too. But Iā€™m so slow that I didnā€™t even really comprehend the ā€œvette-ingā€ pun until like several minutes after watching it.

1 Like

I was intending to say ā€œmotherfuckerā€ at Joe Bidenā€™s team and not MOs Def, just to be clear. Hope that didnā€™t come across the wrong way.

In other news: RIP Kamala

https://twitter.com/cacreunion/status/1292608961338920960?s=21

Somebodyā€™s getting points in the Celebrity Death Pool.

RIP Kamala. I remember him when I used to watch WWF as a kid.

RIP OG Kamala Harris.

1 Like

I just now got it if that helps you feel better

Wrong again, motherfucker

2 Likes

Goddammit seeing a bunch of unread posts and this title change just about gave me an aneurysm

9 Likes

Same here yesterday evening when I saw the title.

4 Likes

My feelings about the title changetumblr_nb91081KDp1srraano4_250.gif

2 Likes

Yeah that title change is a form of assault.

2 Likes