Kamala / Walz 2024

They’re well compensated for it…

If it’s Bass, I might just give up.

His delays might make sense if he wanted to go with someone who was white. You’d want to get as far out as you could from the protests so that it was less glaring that you ignored the moment.

Only eDems would be dumbplicit enough to stir up that hornet’s nest again.

Nah, it matters to people right of center.

And this play will work, and it’s Democrats own fucking fault none of the stuff Trump did in this realm made news. If they browbeat it into the American consciousness over the last four years, then this new round of BUT HER EMAILS would be both sidesed away. Instead, we get to go for round two.

She might help in Wisconsin, too. Send her back and forth between Michigan and Wisconsin all fall, and let Biden camp out in Pennsylvania, as the native son of Scranton. Send your five best surrogates to Arizona.

3 Likes

In an alternative universe where Biden has spent the past few months talking about preserving ACA and health care for people with pre-existing conditions, Whitmer would be a brilliant pick. As it is, he’s gone into hiding only to emerge once in a while to talk about the cool car he has, and to tease us with the hint of a non-white VP only to settle on a white woman. It’s difficult to understate how bad Dems are at this.

I don’t get the “Biden in hiding” line. It seems empirically false. He has given several major speeches and interviews in the past 30 days.

In you estimation, what percentage of possible Biden voters even noticed?

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1292136987940532225

https://twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/status/1292130789052887041

Not many but that is a different question. This hiding narrative is just plain false. It’s a global pandemic. Had he been doing as much as a normal candidate we would all be chastising him for that.

Can’t believe he’s not wearing a helmet. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

We’re so beaten down we’re conditioned to assume everything the democrats do is stupid and will fail. We are usually right, but I think Biden is doing fine. This election will be decided by the ability of the GOP to successfully suppress the vote and outright cheat. They’re wildly unpopular.

2 Likes

Agree. There is plenty to hate about Biden and the DNC I just get frustrated when people simply make up things to hate on.

That’s actually a pretty great clip for Biden.

-Riding a bike competently (compare to Trump falling down a ramp)
-Quick sarcastic response

Not bad, Joe.

1 Like

I kind of like snarky Joe. Like I don’t want him to be President but maybe sit at the end of the bar at my favorite watering hole and zing people all night.

2 Likes

You mean from 5-5:30 when it’s Joey’s night night time?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1292226583101497344

I’m going to text the number just to see how long it takes them to notify me compared to when it’s announced on Twitter.

1 Like

It will be after.

This motherfucker is still teasing his decision?

Shit or get off the pot old man!!!

He could have done weekly virtual town halls and rallies, release Youtube videos, give interviews to every outlet willing to have him. He has clearly been laying low. I assume in part to let Trump crash and burn and in part to avoid gaffes or basically anything that could be used to attack him.

1 Like

Didn’t his team require a month to set up a webcam at his house?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/brace-yourself-america-is-about-to-act-really-awkward-about-bidens-female-vp-pick/2020/08/06/4fe91554-d73a-11ea-930e-d88518c57dcc_story.html

As an ultimate irony, please note which section this article is in.

6 Likes

Biden’s problem is that he just has no consistent message. Morning in America, Hope and Change, Lock Her Up, Build the Wall, there’s none of that from Team Biden and we’re less than 100 days from the election. Given that the Democratic platform is massively more popular than the Republican platform on many issues, you’d think someone on his team could come up with a snappy theme, but no.

The good news is that Trump also seems to have no consistent theme in 2020. If he wasn’t so goddamn stupid he’d bring back “Lock her up” again as his catchphrase.

Having no message or theme is still better than “I’m with her,” tho

2 Likes