Kamala / Walz 2024

Ah I see. The entire forum is a monolith and the only such monolith with these views. Your quote was never uttered in the forum so you won’t be producing any relevant posts. Also the policies set out by this monolith would lead to a total lack of accountability for criminals.

I get it, jerking off feels good

Pete Buttigieg abandoned his Presidential campaign to endorse Hoe Biden when he was ahead in delegates. When Joe seems to be taking his cues from old white shitheads, that just seems to be par for the course and something that guys like Pete might have anticipated.

Of course Pete doesn’t care that’s why he gave the full throated endorsement without asking for a single thing. He can do this because his supporters don’t hold him accountable. Just some food for thought.

lmao

rent free

4 Likes

Obviously the way we rectify incarcerating way more people than any other country in the world, including proudly authoritarian ones like Russia and China, is to advocate (at least publicly) that well actually all those “criminals” deserve to be locked up.

So fortunate to have the beautiful reasonable centrist logic bestowed upon us.

1 Like

It’s not really funny that the American people are suffering because Pete made a deal to back the establishment but I understand why it might be to those who consider this a game.

I’m laughing because you obviously think about Pete way more than I do now. It’s weird.

Like, out of the blue, no one even talking or thinking about him in this convo, you come swooping in with the “Pete Buttigieg is to blame for misogynoir” hot take.

Like I said…rent free.

3 Likes

Give him some credit. He is still whining about the primary six months ago, in a post completely out of context with the surrounding discussion, but at least he didn’t mention Bernie.

The whole point of my post is that you do not think about Pete’s role in propping up the old, corrupt establishment as you make concerned posts about how Biden might kowtow to the same people.

If Pete said sure I’ll endorse if I can hold Biden accountable to certain policies, that would be one thing. But he didn’t.

U mad bro?

1 Like

They didn’t disagree much on policy. His agreement to endorse was not like Bernies who had vast policy differences that had to be addressed. Pete endorsed Biden almost 100% because he wanted trump defeated and thought Biden had a better chance than Bernie.

Bass skyrocketing on Predictit meanwhile (okay it went back down, was in the 20’s somehow)

did not expect to possibly reignite that whole pro castro crap but maybe here we are again.

You aren’t?

1 Like

The long-term effects of over-incarnation are pretty terrible. The idea that we’re going to run two people who have spent extraordinary amounts of effort to put non-violent offenders in jail for long periods of time is pretty sickening. We’re supposed to at least pretend to be the good guys.

2 Likes

I honestly can’t tell sometimes if you even understand the basic of how your democracy works.

How do you propose to send off every single person who voted for mass incarceration? That would be a majority of both parties.

1 Like

A major problem with Kamala is that we cant have a good thread title/ campaign slogan

Biden 2020 - You want some Rice with that?

Biden 2020 - All about that Bass

6 Likes

I know for you it all has to be performative, but it is possible to influence platforms without tweeting or crowing about it, or demanding it or you’ll take your ball and go home.

hey, how about this?

https://twitter.com/HariSevugan/status/1288919974346723330?s=20

But for you guys it was all about rats and conspiracy theories once he got to be more than just that cute little gay candidate in the corner.

4 Likes

Bass was a disaster at the Barr hearing.

Harris is reliably liberal and objectively more qualified than the rest of the pack, but she’s also a sassy black woman who will be hated by racist dipshit swing state types. Rice doesn’t come off as threatening, which is obviously unfair and infuriating, but electorally beneficial.

1 Like

shhhh, don’t tell the tankies here that she has one of the most progressive voting records in the Senate, that doesn’t fit the narrative!

1 Like

Bass would be the Tim Kaine of this election so I’m sure she’ll be the pick

“Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), a leading candidate to be Joe Biden’s running mate, repeatedly and openly defied U.S. Supreme Court orders to reduce overcrowding in California prisons while serving as the state’s attorney general, according to legal documents reviewed by the Prospect . Working in tandem with Gov. Jerry Brown, Harris and her legal team filed motions that were condemned by judges and legal experts as obstructionist, bad-faith, and nonsensical, at one point even suggesting that the Supreme Court lacked the jurisdiction to order a reduction in California’s prison population.”

1 Like