Kamala / Walz 2024

Gore didn’t lose the election FFS. He got cheated in the state ran by the opposing nominee’s brother, was the victim of the worst design choice in electoral history and still won the popular vote.

2 Likes

Eh, Gore was a victim of election shenanigans, but also he ran a horribly incompetent campaign with no message. He picked a Republican running mate, FFS, that is some peak Third-Way Dem bullshit right there. Like, Republicans definitely cheated, but also it shouldn’t have ever been close. Eight years of of a rising economy, Republicans nominate an absurdly unqualified clown, that’s a hanging fastball right over the plate but of course establishment Democrats find interesting ways to fuck up every single time.

1 Like

I am glad that our founding fathers in their infinite wisdom chose to enact a fair and honorable electoral college for the sake of our democratic republic…

I forget how the rest goes.

1 Like

Rice just SPIKED on predictit, up to 40c, Kamala down to 35c, no one else over 7c

I don’t get what is appealing about Susan Rice.

Serious person who will make the country look more ‘sane’ to the outside world in a world that increasingly wants nothing to do with this country. That’s it.

People think she’s Condoleeza Rice?

6 Likes

We’re for sure going to get gop talking heads to scream about the 4 dead from benghazi during a pandemic that’ll kill 2-3 hundred thousand by election day.

1 Like

https://www.axios.com/biden-says-hell-name-a-running-mate-next-week-2af2bcfc-4c21-49df-b34b-1b6b445feae4.html

among the finalists are “four Black women.”

His team has been vetting Sen. Kamala Harris, former national security adviser Susan Rice, and Reps. Val Demings and Karen Bass

lmao so now Kamala just exploded back to 46c on this politico article that maybe leaked? See archive link:

Bass was terrible today, she has to be out. I can’t imagine any one of Harris/Rice/Demmings has any VORP. Rice is the least offensive to stupid white people so I’m guessing she will get the nod.

There’s no chance “four black women finalists” gets out (I know that’s basically common knowledge regardless of this article) and then he picks Whitmer anyway, right?

I know, I know, cue narrator.

Nah I’m with you. He’ll pick one of those four Black women. Whitmer or even Warren would be suicide at this point, no narrator.

1 Like

Biden needs someone to bring the heat in responding to trumps bullshit. I dont think he’s up to it.

I was on about Kamala , but i am starting to think Rice is the way to go,(nod to riverman and stupid white people)

She dont fuck around and laugh like she’s high all the time, like Kamala seems to do.

When y’all say that Rice is least offensive, aren’t you forgetting about BenghaziUnmaskingIrandeal?

Yea i can’t imagine why he would want to pick the one candidate that the right could meme on.

They’ll meme on everyone, but, yeah, Susan Rice is not exactly an unknown or uncontroversial figure among the fabled kinda conservative but willing to given Biden a chance Midwestern white voters.

Maybe Klob in blackface?

3 Likes

It’s Rice or Harris at this point. Probably Rice, because Biden wants someone he knows he’ll work well with.

maybe why Harris jumped back in the lead:

side note: legible notes not written with a sharpie? my eyes! also points for the whimsical tie. Minus points for icky blue suit

2 Likes