Just memes

1 Like

You call yourself a meme lord, you son of a bitch?

2 Likes

18 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

When my wife and I went to Prague, they had an art museum with floors dedicated to Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol and Alfons Mucha.

Dali and Mucha were cool. Warhol was extremely disappointing.

1 Like

Warhol is the Elon Musk of art.

3 Likes

You’ve probably seen parodies of his best stuff since you were a little kid, nothing new to see there.

Go down the soup aisle. All you need to see.

1 Like

I have it from an original source that Warhol was actually fun to party with. One of my cousins married a very cool NY city person who used to hang out with Lou Reed and Andy Warhol.

1 Like

16 Likes
1 Like

source is hilarious as well.

2 Likes

24 Likes

11 Likes

17 Likes

Surprisingly relatable. I don’t even like talking to people about gambling/poker anymore outside of these communities because of this shit. Even my mom, who is an accountant was giving me all sorts of shit, until the end of the year when I went to her and said “mom, can you help me pay the taxes on this extra 60k I made gambling last year?”

The problem is always going to be the people who are in the wrong category and aren’t actually talented gamblers should be listening to that advice. Our society doesn’t spend a lot of time teaching people how to accurately assess the quality or amount of their talent and when it does it doesn’t do a very good job of it.

18 Likes