Just memes

16 Likes

I’m lucky that both of my cats like being in their carriers, when we first brought them home they’d hang out in the carrier as a safe space and they’ll still go inside of them and take naps if we leave a carrier out.

My cat was so stupid that she hated everything that was the same color as the carrier. She also attacked my friend for wearing a jacket the same color as the vacuum.

10 Likes

7 Likes

The chihuahua loves going in her soft-sides carrier. After her back issue it hurt her to go up our stairs. So if she is excited to go up to our room (after medicine, preferably by 7), she will run into the bag, bounce off the back and then look out the front with a hyper speed tail wag waiting to be zipped in and carried up to our (her) bed to snuggle in for some tv.

4 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

I’m really hoping that part of this joke is that Trump wins West Virginia because West Virginians only sleep with their sisters.

6 Likes

Has to be. Though I think Alabama should have been red as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining this one

16 Likes

Maybe it’s the Rlack Republican Committee, in the famous Rlack county in I wanna say Kentucky.

1 Like

Durham county, thats NC. Just want to correct when it isn’t Kentucky, because it is often Kentucky.

4 Likes

maybe it’s Rurham, in Rlack Carolina.

1 Like

scoodoo

5 Likes

9 Likes

This one is pretty niche…they just so happen to be two of my exact niches

9 Likes

It took me a minute, but I’m glad I got there

I think I’m missing half of this joke.

2 Likes
2 Likes