Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

Pagging watevs and victoar.

1 Like

Lollllllllllll

I can see her despising Trump with the hate of a thousand McCains. I donā€™t think that makes her any more of a Trump quotes ally than the Lincoln Project, but itā€™s not nothing.

Itā€™s a compulsion with you huh?

Lol fuck Harris and fuck whomever typed up that citations-hella-needed nonsense.

Holy damn did Harris just Underwood this shit?

Ok I gotta respect that.

@BestOf

2 Likes

I forgot about the other member of the purity party. My apologies 6ix.

1 Like

ā€œBlack voters considering Trump, ainā€™t black.ā€

lol wait

Clovis, when did you turn from an annoying but lovable idiot to an actual belligerent and kinda disgusting POS?

Itā€™s likeā€¦

We get it! You donā€™t actually care about any of this! You have multiple university degrees and own a business. Youā€™re rich! None of this has ever affected you nor will ever affect you. Awesome, good for you!

But uhā€¦

Kindly stop fucking insulting people who do actually care.

4 Likes

Solid read.

2 Likes

I agree with my former Governor and current energy secretary (?)

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernorPerry/status/1293359317991792644

You donā€™t even know what these words mean and your entire politics is based on the fact that deep inside you know in any sane and just world youā€™d be cleaning the toilets at your business instead of owning it.

1 Like

I donā€™t own the company I work for. Itā€™s a huge multinational.

2 Likes

fine cool great so youā€™ve lied in the past about your personal info watever mf stop trolling the forum

Iā€™d like to report shats fired.

1 Like

u guys be besties now

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_pem_pem/status/1293293019060473856?s=19

8 Likes

I sold the company. Lol.

2 Likes

I mean I can show you tweets from other black activists (some even from BLM chapters) that arenā€™t happy with this, surprisingly the black people in this country donā€™t all think alike

Please donā€™t.

3 Likes