Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

I sold the company. Lol.

2 Likes

I mean I can show you tweets from other black activists (some even from BLM chapters) that aren’t happy with this, surprisingly the black people in this country don’t all think alike

Please don’t.

3 Likes

That’s hardly surprising.

You missed my point which is my fault as I was vague. The point of calling out team purity was to show in that tweet the obvious, but lost to them point, that if you want to make progress more than you want to feel superior you recognize no politician is perfect and back the one who can make positive change.

2 Likes

Lol I’m gonna drop it but let me point something out.

So, you knew exactly what I meant and instead of choosing one of these acceptable options,

1. insult me back

2. ignore it

3. be diplomatic

you went with,

1. try to troll and gaslight

Gotcha.

1 Like

God damn. Nothing quite gets me off like rich non-Americans clutching their pearls when progressives that actually live here don’t love a fucking BIDEN HARRIS ticket. Give me a fucking break.

3 Likes

I’m trolling you 100% because you honesty think me owning a company and having a degree is both an insult and somehow invalidates my views. Then while trying to insult me you don’t even get the facts right.

2 Likes

And now we get the xenophobia.

Tell us more about politics that don’t affect you.

You are right what happens in America has no effect on Canada. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You’re right. As a wealthy Canadian, our politics affect you much more than poor people in the US. Your schtick is getting tired. Kindly fuck off.

They haven’t arrived at radical acceptance yet. Give 'em time :heart:

3 Likes

Why do you purity guys think I’m rich lol. I’m middle class. Slightly upper range middle class maybe. You guys think I live on a pile of money. I live in a townhouse and drive a 2013 Mazda 3 that has recently broken out in rust bubbles. . :joy:

Maybe because you honestly think it invalidates my points.

I know I pick on team purity a lot but it’s a genuinely dangerous political movement that hurts actual progress.

4 Likes

I’m with you, mang. lol you may not want me as an ally, and I mostly steer clear of politics threads these days because it’s unpleasant, but whatever this current iteration of left-wing politics is, the left is doing itself no favors.

3 Likes

lol, I keep seeing these stupid GOP self-own tweets and it’s hilarious

https://twitter.com/VoteMarsha/status/1293320251652870151?s=20

https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/1293299801694535683?s=20

8 Likes

They should just save all the extra words and just all tweet over and over “liberal bad!”

1 Like

I get that Clovis is trolling like a mofo here, but “Fuck off, you’re not an American” is a shitty take on a forum with a lot of good non-American posters.

11 Likes

Because you’re woefully out of touch with the working poor in the US.

A Joe Biden / Kamala Harris administration doesn’t make the lives of the ~50% of the US workforce that earns $15/hr or less significantly better. Progressive policies of Bernie / AOC do. You have no fucking idea what it’s like to put off going to the Dr. because if you go and something is super fucked, you could lose every penny to your name. We need a dramatic sea change in this country. Instead, we’re getting the same thing we’ve gotten for every other presidential election of our lifetime; the opportunity to vote for a slightly less right of center candidate that will murder brown people at home and abroad and keep the shitty status quo for most of the country.

This country fucking sucks. Living here fucking sucks. If I had the incredible privilege to live in a sane country like Canada, I wouldn’t spend multiple hours a day on a US politics forum telling people that are fed up with their system to grow up while I sniff my own PhD farts.

6 Likes

This is exactly what they think.

1 Like

He’s the only shitty non-American that constantly talks down to progressive that live here. He can suck my dick.