Jmakinmeangry vol. 2: More debauchery, less idiocy

one of the biggest pots i won all year i think was maybe the worst played hand ive ever been in

8/16 LHE but it’s a kill pot so 12/24. game is absolutely nuts, 3 bets are going 4+ ways pretty much every hand. i am in BB with Td and what I thought was a T of hearts - it’s raised by some maniac to my immediate left, 4 calls and then to me, who had planned on 3 betting with TT but as i peeked one more time I realized the other T was actually a 7 of diamonds - something about my confusion, fatigue, and awkwardness made the dealer think I had 3 bet but i was trying to call.

then i was like whatever, this plays fine with this many players let’s see some diamonds baby

226 rainbow. I was like ok might as well try to iso the maniac or some complete nonsense and i bet. he calls and gets 2 other callers (typically these other two would call most preflops/flops and fold turn or river and were basically barely in the hand as far as i was concerned)

turn Q spades or something. I bet again, he calls, the droolers fold. at this point i tell myself im probably done.

river A no flush. I look at the pot and what easily has to be like 25 bets and i swear i heard that louie ck bit in my head where hes about to die on the plane and the atc tells the pilot “ok i guess every stupid decision you’ve made so far makes this a good one” and I bet and he tanked and folded and I’ve never been so shocked to see chips pushed towards me.

4 Likes