Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell, Revisited

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He faked his own death in order to avoid punishment for his heinous crimes. “Child sex trafficking” is actually a massive understatement of the gruesome and hideous evil of which Epstein, and his foremost ally Donald Trump, who may in fact be dead, are capable.

None of the available evidence defeats the hypothesis that Epstein is alive. In fact, there is no credible evidence that he is dead. Epstein is capable of truly psychotic levels of gaslighting and abuse through extremely wealthy institutions employing huge numbers of people with access to the means of force, both via legal and illegal channels simultaneously.

The grotesque and violent nature of his crimes against humanity, and women in particular, who he believes may be owned as slaves by men at any age, is so disturbing that I do not want to post it online anywhere.

Watch The Conjuring 1 if you don’t believe me… which actually came out in two thousand and twenty-two… six years after The Conjuring 2… hahaha…

1 Like

Epstein is dead and he killed himself.

Are you ok, @DrModern?

1 Like

I agree that he is dead.

Not willing to grant that he killed himself!

Hey I wonder what’s going on with Leon Black, $158 million for tax advice!!!

:vince1:

1 Like

Believing this is more credulous than whatever the maddest conspiracy theorist believes.

1 Like

Not a chance. Has anyone ever seen his corpse? Like actually show me a photo of his corpse. I’ve also heard it claimed repeatedly that he was found hanged in his cell. Well, is there no photo of him actually hanging in the cell? No one thought to take a photo of that?

1 Like

i think he probably killed himself. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

When I see someone hanging, my first thought is always “gotta take a picture” and never “holy shit, there’s a dude hanging, lets try to cut him down and save him.”

1 Like

Okay, well, then, how about a photo of him lying on the floor dead after he was cut down? It’s a crime scene either way, and a crime scene in a prison at that; hard to avoid law enforcement taking notice of the events, don’t you think? Also, he’s already incarcerated, it’s an extremely high profile case against a known criminal, and he’s facing life without parole. I’d think a photograph from a medical examiner would actually be appropriate… if he was dead… unless whoever found him found him… alive…

It’s a new era now. Always take that photo and as a selfie with a piece of paper holding the days date alongside the corpse is preferable.

2 Likes

The best evidence against a conspiracy involving Trump to off Epstein is that this conspiracy would have been found out in 5 minutes, and after 10 minutes, Trump would have bragged that “of course I offed Epstein, thats’ just smart, and it was a totally legal homicide, a perfect homicide, the best homicide you’ve ever seen” and then 49 percent of voters would not along and Clarence Thomas would deny cert, the end.

5 Likes

Just to be clear, I’m not saying Trump offed Epstein or offering that Epstein was murdered. I’m saying that Epstein faked his death and Trump died of failing health, probably due to covid, sometime in 2020.

:vince3:

1 Like

Well, I assure you that he’s not a psychotic monster literally devouring women’s entrails or anything.

Killed himself is in no way the simplest explanation. As a theory it involves several incredible coincidences. Whereas ‘rich men with lots to lose/Government agencies currently blackmailing rich men with lots to lose hired a prison guard to murk a troublesome inmate’ seems pretty simple to me as explanations go.

2 Likes

This is what I always do when I come across a corpse.

1 Like

And now somehow the concept string of “[what one does when one comes across] [a corpse]” has been substituted for an actual answer to my question of whether there is any photographic evidence of the corpse of Jeffrey Epstein in the prison cell in which he is alleged to have died.

:vince4:

1 Like

Why do you believe that there is no photographic evidence that Epstein is dead? Do you believe autopsy photos are generally released to the public?