Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell, Revisited

Can you give me your elevator pitch for this one? Seems to be Qanon level crazy but I’m willing to hear you out on it.

I actually haven’t bothered to confirm this one at all and am just assuming it’s true. I’ll let other elaborate.

Let’s see this evidence, if it exists. I don’t believe that it actually happened without proof, I’m sorry.

I wouldn’t take any of this seriously, but Dr Modern has a long if infrequent posting history and his posts are usually very well thought out. So this makes me think either he has had some kind of mental health event or he has some meta point he’s trying to make with this thread. Maybe it’s meta-commentary on the cheating scandal? Seems unlikely.

1 Like

I vote for locking/deleting this thread. Redonkulous.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for even a little bit of evidence that the main thesis of this thread, presented in the OP, is wrong.

This entire framing is stupid. You don’t understand the world better by making unfalsifiable claims and then demanding evidence that your claims are false. It’s up to you to provide evidence that your claims are true.

1 Like

The problem is precisely that his stranglehold over the system by which evidence is gathered and presented in an orderly manner prevents this from occurring, so I’m left with no option other than to prove the thesis in the negative by winnowing away every other possibility until you literally see that I am right. I will prove down every hypothesis other than “He is alive and faked his own death.”

Kang and Kodos are invading next week unless we sacrifice all our kids under 2. Should we start the infanticide or wait?

1 Like

I don’t know, can you prove to me that they are NOT invading next week?

1 Like

:vince:

1 Like

This thread is useless without facts.

here’s a fact for you:

Epstein didn’t kill himself

1 Like

Still not sure if @DrModern is srs.

1 Like

The cameras malfunctioned. It happens! Pretty inconvenient but what are you going to do.

1 Like

Yo doc, are things okay?

1 Like

Exactly! There will never be any satisfactory resolution to this because all factions who could or do have power benefit from Epstein’s death and/or silence. Killed by Trump? Jailbroken by Hilldawg? We’ll never know because on this they’re all complicit and are all on the same side.

I havent seen Angela Lansbury’s corpse either. Does that mean she isnt dead?

Did she have a private island dedicated to child rape that Bills Clinton and Gates visited?

2 Likes