ITV: Impeachment Television

Think about what you’re saying for a second. I’m saying things are happening. They’re saying nothing matters. When I push back when things are actually happening and JT is even saying when impeachment doesn’t happen like it’s fulfilled, I’m being told I’m wrong. That’s like being told you’re wrong about your Super Bowl pick right now. Until the Super Bowl is played or your pick is eliminated neither of you are wrong. And I’m incredibly tired of this sort of thinking on this site.

Everybody chooses to use the internet in different ways, everybody chooses to interact with this forum in different ways, etc.

Sure I have occasionally posted how I wish a poster would modify their “interaction behaviors” to better suit me or the larger forum community, but it’s not something that should be harped on.

Cliffs: Let nun be nun.

4 Likes

Nuntainment thread please. This can even be it since it’s 60% his posts anyways.

lol

4 Likes

You’re not accepting PMs, so never mind I guess.

1 Like

nunn, do you, bro

the cool kids that think nothing matters and that our political opponents have somehow become
indomitable, are also at the very same time pondering how our message could better reach a targeted-audience of undecideds via some headline algorithm, and that this measure might make up for the fact that we did not defend our ideas during the decades-long propaganda war waged by the right.

1 Like

Been pretty busy the past week. Finally had time to pop into this thread, was looking forward to getting caught up on the latest happenings and some forum members’ POVs. Nope. Nun-aids. Everywhere I go.

Wait, so you have your profile hidden so that other people can’t PM you, write obtuse 17 paragraph replies every 3 response, NEVER see how anyone else could possibly have a valid point (they always misunderstood something about the point you were making) and EVERYONE ELSE is the problem? Chill dude. You don’t have to be right or pour out your knowledge upon us. It’s going to be ok.

JT did not gaslight you.

Nor did I. If you actually think you’re being gaslit, you’re gaslighting yourself about it.

Just like we weren’t looking at the Dems handling of the Mueller report in the right ways? How’d that work out for you?

My man, Donald Trump is the President of the United States and has been for almost three years. He banned Muslims, he put kids in cages, they’re rigging elections via voter suppression and other shenanigans, they’re using all of the powers of the executive branch to try to get him re-elected and his party is carrying alllll the water for him while the other party is basically inept.

We’re not being negative, we’re being realistic about what’s going on.

1 Like

I hate to see it I really do, and tbh I haven’t read or intend to read the derail, not even to see who’s fault or who started it.

And I’m to buzy to move posts atm to another separate thread, so please please take it to PM or stop the derails quicker when they turn.

Hopefully when I look in later on it’ll be all sunshine and rainbows… Its a stressful time for everyone atm peeps, stay chill and have a bowl. :ramen::joy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I stand by my advice on the middle site that he should post less…

Why are completely standard posts flagged?

3 Likes

Looked like he was spamming someone’s twitter

Nuntainment Thread: For Nun and the People who Like to Dunk on Him.

This shit is every day and almost every thread. Its nun vs. whoever engages with him without literally showering him with praise for his posts. It’s our version of MLYLT. It isn’t going to ever stop otherwise and that’s all this place will be. I’m not for banning people but damn at some point you have to provide a place for people who want the forum to be this shit day in and day out and a place for the rest of us.

3 Likes

It’s a win for everyone, those who love his posts know where to find the day’s 100 post content. Nun won’t have to deal with the “trolls” anymore. And the rest of us are happy too!

what are the odds pelosi is only doing impeachment to keep bernie/warren from campaigning for 3 weeks

beet6

1 Like

uh, who me?

2 Likes

I like your content, quit withdrawing your posts.

he’s beetle
he’s as bad as can
and he knows he’s the best

3 Likes