ITV: Impeachment Television

I’m going to say something serious. It’s difficult, but at one time Nunes might have been a presidential type contender. He blew it all on Trump. He talks softly, like Barr, and says horribly stupid stuff. Jordan’s auditioning to be the next Hannity when he finally gets bounced, so no one will ever take him seriously.

At one point, people might have taken Nunes seriously, but not anymore. He’s just completely unconvincing in his arguments, so much so that I don’t even think he believes anything he says, other than wishing he could see nude pictures of Trump.

1 Like

His prepared open could not have been more pathetic, complete with his recitation of the first phone call lmao.

Schiff, simply by way of his mannerisms and eloquence with extemporaneous speech, has 50 IQ points on Nunes.

The gulf between people that actually know how to think in this country, and the others that listen to elementary-school-level exchanges on Fox News is immeasurable.

florida woman of course

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nunes roast day 2 incoming…also nothing like what I did the other day.

Here’s another Devin Nunes roast I made today. This one’s a whopping 22 seconds.

5 Likes

So you’re doing the fake news now?

And the danger with the first video you did is it just pushes a bunch of their Qanon level bullshit out to more people. The people who think it’s funny already get it, but anyone else who stumbles onto it could take it the wrong way.

2 Likes

Probably a DC flight, but this gives me a little hope that people are paying attention.

https://twitter.com/gianabanan/status/1195361583238713344?s=19

4 Likes

Based on her feed it looks like she lives in NYC, so yeah, likely a flight to or from a liberal area, but still a great sign.

If I was a pilot, I’d be like, “Sorry everyone, the TVs are broken. They’re all stuck on and on CNN. Looks like there’s some weird audio issue too, so the audio is going to be playing over the intercom for the entire flight. We should be at cruising altitude momentarily, enjoy the friendly skies!”

2 Likes

She’s also raised over $300K in less than 24 hours.

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1195752405293383680

1 Like
  1. increase the speed of the intro text 2x, way too long
  2. Needs some sort of conclusion, at least a sense of deflation if not denouement
  3. Possible to do something this fast-paced and coherent with what he actually said?

Cobb now has over 150K followers, more than MAGA lady.

lol, it’s hilarious the kind of analysis that’s coming out of this. I’m going to do these type of things every single hearing. They’re not intended to have conclusions or tell stories of any detail. I’m going to use their words against them. I’m doing exactly what they’re doing with their actual words to try to twist everything. These are intended to provoke, and you’d have to be of a very special stock to think that these are amplifying anything.

1. No one will be able to read it if it’s shorter (text is only on 3 seconds), but if you feel strongly about it I’ll do that for the next one. Not being able to read the message makes the idea worse for clarity of what you’re about to see.
  2. No. Again, the story is exactly what it is. That’s what they’re doing, and that’s what you can reasonably conclude about them by watching this stuff. Telling a 3 act story is not the intent. For future ones, I will be spending more time mapping out the narrative I want to tell to be more cutting in parody, but these things basically write themselves with the idiotic things he says. I created that very quickly once I found the concept.
  3. He said every single word I put in there. The only changes I made were pluralizing a couple of words, and removing one word to pluralize the phrase. What he’s doing is advancing conspiracy theories and lying, and if you play that even remotely straight you’re amplifying the message (like anyone’s even going to see this stuff). All you have to do is listen to President Stefanik’s questioning (100 percent conspiracy theory and distortion) to see how uncomfortable this line can get, and to understand why it needs to be done in very careful ways. You can feel when it crosses from parody/humor/roast into advancing a conspiracy theory very quickly when doing the edit.

Here are the edit phrases so you can see how little manipulation there was on his actual words:

‘Americans can rightly suspect’
‘Republicans of colluding with Russians’
‘That President Trump is a Russian agent’
‘That’
‘This type of evidence is obvious’
‘In fact’
‘Republicans’ (replaced the ‘s’ for clarity)
‘Make absurd argument’ (took out ‘the’)
‘s’ (added an s to argument)
‘Like some kind of strange cult’

Remember, this guy is projecting something fierce, so this is very easy to do. Don’t overanalyze this stuff. They’re intended to get a laugh for people who know, and to piss off rubes. No one in the middle is going to see this. Have more fun in life, and don’t play bad TV executive trying to focus group something or worry about the effect of it. There’s a reason the ‘Clownsel’ plate works so well. It’s because it has the right message, and very little thought with A+ execution went into it. This video is the same idea of spit it out quickly to keep it sharp.

1 Like

Johnny Tru! Relax! Let’s kick it!

2 Likes

I’m not going to rehash a derail with you, but I’m actually quite pissed at you over that. You gaslit me, and then went way over the line.

You said ‘nice headline morons’.

All I said was I was respected the troll game as really a joke, and you flipped out. I indulged you because you said you were pissed about paying for wifi and wanted to fight someone. Then you went so far over the line.

Then I was gaslit into being told that there was an argument that I started, and that what you said had nothing to do with the headline (like I would have even commented about any of the other stuff you said…lol). I mean, dude, you need to seriously point a mirror in your own face if you’re going to come at me like this about ‘how I am’. I admit I’m wrong about stuff all the time. I do not admit stuff I’m ‘wrong’ about when I’m not. Once proof is there, I have no problem admitting I’m wrong whatsoever, a rare quality on the internet. I don’t care if you like me. I really don’t.

For the last time on this site, I’m not ‘self-correcting’ what some people don’t like about me on here, and I don’t ask that of you either. It’s the fucking internet, welcome to it. Since the people who are modding this site clearly don’t care about my request to be able to ignore an abusive trolling admin like Cuse, I’m just going old school and scroll past every single one of his posts like it doesn’t exist. If you don’t like what I write, there’s an ignore feature or a scroll bar.

And people think I would go to some meet up after how some people have treated me on here. GMAFB. So many of you treat this like performance art.

I’m just trying to be friendly and enjoy the creative process with you, but man do you make ongoing discussions with you unpleasant. They aren’t fun or productive for me, so I will just wish you well with these videos.

3 Likes

Yeah Nunnehi you’re a good poster and I’ve never had a problem with you but I agree you really need to work on being more open to new information and possibly changing your opinion.

Thinking you’re always right and just constantly doubling down is super tiresome. You’re way too closed minded. You’re becoming that old guy who is set in his ways and refusing to be open to anything else.

3 Likes

I am plenty open to new information. The people here are the ones who are not. They are 100 percent convinced that everything is exactly how they perceive it, and they are not looking at this in the right ways. You say I’m the problem, but this site is absolutely insufferable a lot of days due to the negative thinking on it. I’m sure I’ll tap out on this community soon enough based on where it’s headed, but you’ll never know when it happens.

You really aren’t. I never said you were the problem, but you’re the only one who gets in these arguments where it isn’t about two people having a constructive conversation presenting their information and weighing the facts and ideas. Your conversations are always about how you’re right and others are wrong.

I agree the negativity on this forum can be toxic and its ok to present a more positive take, but its the fact that you do it in such hostile and argumentative way that people get defensive and nothing constructive happens.

2 Likes

I’m going to send you a PM.