It's time to delete Metabook, Twitter and TikTok (and Reddit). Fuck it, social media is cancer - a thread.

???

I’ve only recently learned about Jomboy videos.

1 Like

YouTube recommends Jordan Peterson to almost everyone as far as I can tell, it must have so much traction with young guys they just give it to everyone.

My TikTok went to Jordan Peterson videos pretty quickly after I started using it. I would snap block any user that posts his videos and they all seemed to go away.

I don’t watch a ton of politics stuff but like a little Jordan Klepper etc. Youtube algorithm clearly thought I was a Jordan fan.

I’ve never had a JP video recommended to me by Youtube.

You’re not masculine enough obviously.

3 Likes

Seen you post this a few times. I do the same, got a few different accounts.
interesting
algorithm is all skewed up

yotobes got some good stuff too

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1432460145368338434?s=19

2 Likes
1 Like

Knowing Facebook dipshits, I’m honestly surprised they didn’t try the “akshually, humans are primates, QED” approach

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/florida_sophia/status/1434263752443056130

So apparently TikTok is the new misinformation battleground. Yay.

3 Likes

This sucks because TikTok is also producing most of the good left wing content too.

1 Like
2 Likes

never heard of this before

wtf I got 1:44 in, can’t do it

1 Like

hell yeah, this was awesome, this is what we dreamed the internet would be about back in the early 90s

The white LED light (left) indicates recording. I covered it with a piece of tape (right).

Alex Himel, VP of AR at Facebook Reality Labs, informed me over a Zoom chat that taping over the LED light was a violation of the terms of service of the glasses, which prohibit tampering with the device.

Not enough lols

8 Likes

I got a comment on Facebook deleted today and a warning that I could face a suspension if I continue to make posts that go against their community standards.

A friend had posted that a mouse had got into her house and she bravely captured it and released it outside. I replied that I would have just burned the house down.

Even after a review they told me that the decision stood.

But sure, keep allowing anti vax talking points you assholes.

16 Likes

I recently caught a 30
day restriction for making fun of antivaxxers.

2 Likes