Is there anything Biden can do now to win over progressives?

And only a few dozen/couple hundred more immigrants will die in ICE custody! A true man of the people

Syrian and Yemeni refugees say Hi…

A Dem potus would not have gotten the criminal justice reform bill that just happened without both houses and maybe not without 60 Senators.

You’re right. Let’s keep those cages!

Yeah, that is the template for my thought process.

Do you honestly think JB changes that to the benifit of all?

I think that will be one of the first things he does, yes.

Let’s hope so… And let’s hope he doesn’t vote to kill another +500,000 civilians

Has he said he would?

You can only move someone into an acting position if they’ve already been confirmed by the Senate for another job.

Snap impeached and convicted, so depending on who he nominates for VP might be a good plan.

Are you claiming Joe Biden will take action to make these things true or that, by doing absolutely nothing, they will be true?

If Biden reigns in his toxic behavior I might consider it

I’m gonna need Biden’s toxic supporters to stop being so mean. Will be waiting by the door for an apology from Blue Cross Blue Shield for denying 5 figures of legitimate medical expenses and making my life a living hell fighting it.

9 Likes

Lay out the plan for us here. Kids in cages is crimes against humanity, don’t think anyone disagrees with that. But tell us what Joe Biden is going to do about kids in cages.

This is one of those times that using “reins” is pretty important!

At least I hope it was just a mistake.

6 Likes

We signed up for BC/BS when we were having kids because their prenatal coverage was best. First kid they approved every test or procedure with no hassle, second kid was the opposite experience. They denied everything and we would spend 5-10 hours arguing with them. I got hung up on a bunch of times, so we sent them a letter with a copy of the page in their book that clearly showed we were covered and they responded with a condescending letter saying they’d cover it out of the goodness of their hearts even though they didn’t have to. We probably spent 50 hours on the phone with those bastards. It was maddening.

2 Likes

I know the vote is close, but nobody seems to think NH will come into play this time, I guess because of how all the numbers are expected to work out in the other states. May not matter if NH is won or lost?

“It’s called the Constitution. It says you have to get a consensus to get anything done.”

“Some of these people are saying, ‘Biden just doesn’t get it. You can’t work with Republicans anymore. That’s not the way it works anymore.’ Well, folks, I’m going to say something outrageous. I know how to make government work — not because I’ve talked or tweeted about it, but because I’ve done it. I’ve worked across the aisle to reach consensus.”

Just to be clear, the Biden administration tactics are keeping the filibuster intact and working together to find common ground with the American Nazi Party. You can’t support this and simultaneously say ‘vote for Joe’ because the Nazis are taking child hostages.

1 Like

This. Biden is running to become the Head of vichy France.

Protip, Biden won’t win and DemE isn’t trying to win. In 2016 they didn’t even campaign. They literally picked a candidate two cycles in a row who is under corruption investigation and are going to complain that the reason they lose is because BernieBros didn’t ship them enough $27s.

Comcast and Viacom have gotten the desired result. Lots of news story about the evil cheeto doing bad stuff.

6 Likes

I’m honestly surprised Barr has been able to resist publicly announcing the DOJ Hunter Biden investigation.