Iowa Caucus Predictions... SEASON Thread

And of course only 1.x% of precincts are reporting to the DMR, so nothing is actually significant at this point… but it’s been two and a half hours

Irregularities incoming

Dems whining about election meddling for 4 years and then botching their own election using an unsecure app pretty much sums up the party unfortunately.

17 Likes

I’ve seen 3 cointosses in favor of pete now

The Selzer poll before caucus night is a big deal in Iowa. This year it didn’t come out because of a minor glitch that probably didn’t change much (the results have since leaked and it’s not too crazy, Sanders 22%, Warren 18%, others in low to mid teens). Cohn is joking that since the Selzer poll tradition was broken, now fate has decided we can’t get results.

I guess I’ll check out for a few hours, but it seems like if we don’t know anything now, will we ever? I mean the whole idea with this caucus stuff is that it’s not actually final until the DNC, with several steps between now and then. So the only thing really important is the narrative. At least biden is losing that.

1 Like

We’re gonna wake up tomorrow morning and learn that Tim was found dead in a back alley.

1 Like

Precinct where Warren spoke:

https://twitter.com/KimNorvellDMR/status/1224536194945638400?s=20

Even after the 2016 scandal, the Dems would hand over the vote to a Zuckerburg app in half a second.

1 Like

Checkmate, evangelicals

1 Like

LOL @ using an app to report results. Might as well tape a “взломать меня” sign on your back.

7 Likes

oh yeah this is all a huge dumb waste of time. do literally anything else

Why is this a reply to me? I’m not talking about the app at all.

What a fucking embarrassment. How hard can it be to report results?

1 Like

Warren or die trying, not even sure who I like 2nd most

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1224536159679844353

2 Likes

I think I just used the reply button on your post rather than the overall thread.

This is the most DNC thing to ever happen

1 Like

4 Likes

lol appaments, how do they work