Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

I can access WSB from my phone app. Not sure if that means it’s up on the web as well.

I can’t wait to hear the “double standard hypocrite liberals” posts on Trump deplatform and this.

It’s back :new_moon_with_face:

Too bad like 60% of “regular people” are fascists now.

3 Likes

The only question I have is whether it hits $420.69 before or after open tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ehhh more like 30%, but I take your point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1354477469005443075

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/KFCBarstool/status/1354595484984356870

This is absolutely correct. The paths to becoming rich are either inherit it or take on insane levels of risk at some point and get lucky.

Does anyone else feel like something bigger and more important than some tendie gains is going on here? I do

2 Likes

no idea, no idea, and no idea. Honestly.

I really do (or did) think that there were a lot fewer fascists when I was younger. But now I just wonder if I was too privileged to notice. I honestly at one time thought racism was mostly dead lol.

So, going private for a short period was a joke or a troll move?

15 Likes

Futures recovering from -1%. The news that hedge funds are now completely indestructible should be bullish. SPX 10000?

1 Like

I’m sure you’re right but the anti-establishment sentiment sure is refreshing

2 Likes

It appears to be in order to make sure they had their moderation under control after the discord ban.

WSB gets banned from reddit withing two days for “hate speech” while numerous subreddits have been and continue to be racist dumpster fires for years, lol.

2 Likes

Eh outside of KIA and PCM reddit is pretty good now.

No money in hedge funds everyone’s solid

7 Likes

It is astounding to me that hedge funds still have this much capital under management, their performance has been terrible for a very long time, much much worse than any reasonable benchmark, even before their outrageous fees. There are so many idiotic rich people.

2 Likes