Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

I sold half my BB to get on the CLVS train, don’t want to miss it leaving the station

1 Like

my $1 stock is now $3.25 in a handful of hours I think I’m doing fine atm

We really need to get AMCX going. -20% is very very NOT STONKS

NAKD was at 34 cents TODAY. Wow.

But did you fire all of your net worth on it?

Waiting 3-5 business days for my money to deposit to RH is torture. They let me play with $1000 on credit but obviously that only lasted for a few seconds.

Need to find another meme stonk broker so I can get aboard CLVS!

NAKD :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

is NAKD pumping because the term naked shorts keeping getting used by the media?

4 Likes

One of the dumbest explanations possible. I think you’ve nailed it.

5 Likes

it’s also being talked about in that earlier posted reddit discord

I bought 1000 shares of NAKD because someone made a post itt about it. Currently over 200% returns. STONKS!! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

NAKD was trading at 5000/share in 2013, WTF? I guess just super lower volume then

And spiked from 130 to 630 back to 130 in summer 2018

Check out the 5 year chart.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 5.47.18 PM

Let’s just say if it hits ATH I’m retiring.

3 Likes
Are you trading after-hours?
  • Yes
  • No
  • No but only because I don’t know how
  • No because I’m a NIT

0 voters

Technically yes since Robinhood let me afterhours trade until 6pm EST, during that time I sold half my BB to get into a 50/50 BB/CLVS position. But otherwise no. I’ll be sitting on the sidelines watching tendies fly all over in 8 minutes, helpless to do anything about it.

1 Like

Pretty sure Fidelity isn’t going to let me trade in my IRA after hours.

KOSS down from 90 to 50 in the last 1.5 hrs :(

watching this thread smugly berate bitcoin for months and now go all in on meme stocks is hilarious

sold out of my two largest stock positions today (spce & msos). if you’re trying to trade these waves be prepared with limit sell orders at predefined exit points. when the drop comes you likely won’t be able to get an order filled or even login to your trading account. I think this is going to happen quicker and bloodier than a lot of people even realize. but still rooting for the buyers over the boomer hedge funds :nerd_face:

5 Likes

BTC basically feeling like my most boring investment these past few days, trading mostly sideways. Funny stuff

1 Like