Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

BB - is it time?

1 Like

LOl, FU Robinhood & Ameritrade for not letting me back into my defunct accounts!

1 Like

I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT

IN PURCHASING MORE BB STOCK SO WE CAN MOON

insert rocket emojis

7 Likes

CNBC has MA Sec of Commonwealth on and he’s calling for a 30day trading ban on all meme stonks. LOL

100% the government is going to come down hard on individual investors.

blockbuster up 150% today

not joking

a few days ago .0009 now up to 12 cents

4 Likes

Only up 13% on BB and NOK today come on this is not the ride I was promised

:rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

Brother and buddy have been talking about this in our video game text chat for a few days

They got around 300 for about $15 on average

It’s exciting to live vicariously :)

1 Like

If they stop it I think that’s ggs America

This is what I’ve got too!

Skyrockets in flight, Afternoon Delight!

1 Like

CNBC is actually amazing TV right now, mostly they bringing on boomers crying about this, saying it should be left to the ‘professionals’

4 Likes

It won’t be on Netflix, it’s going to be a series of Quibi shorts… after they pump Quibi to a mcap above Netflix

6 Likes

Professionals like Bear Sterns.

Chamath makes some good points in those videos. If Melvin shorts a stonk, dozens of other hedge funds blindly follow them - and now you’ve got an over-shorted stonk.

It would not shock me at all if the SEC does something in the next few days to pop the bubble. It wouldn’t shock me if they didn’t either. But the longer this goes on the more brutal it is going to be on the back end. And from what I can tell most of the runup is people gambling their retirement accounts and rent money. Sure a few people got rich, but when this thing finally deflates there is going to be a lot of pain and suffering amongst the majority of the retail participants.

Yep, especially those buying at like 250+ If this pops, its going to pop HARD

GME up 12,500% on the year

1 Like

r/WSB is absolutely getting banned in the next 2 weeks imo

2 days