Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

I bought a single gme $250 put that expires Friday for $55. Only need a 40% drop in 2 days to profit. Lol. And it could happen in the next 10 minutes.

When gme gets added as a dow component its going to really pop

:rocket: ad infinitum

2 Likes

6 Likes

Reminder that while some people will get lucky, you have to guess right twice to win (entry and exit).

Having said that, my resistance to FOMO is weakening…

1 Like

AMCX down 5% - stupid stonks Y U not always go up?

https://twitter.com/ParikPatelCFA/status/1354423110536146944

17 Likes
1 Like

After dabbling a little today, it cured my FOMO. Too stressful and time-sucking to be worth it for the play-money amounts I’d be putting in.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The BB meme continues to tease, not quite ripping like the others.

AMC 100!!! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

also good to remember that even if you would have hit big its unlikely that you would just stop cold turkey after that. Nobody does crack just once.

1 Like

lol swaggystocks wants me to enter my email so I can know which stocks are trending each week.

Brother, I think we need to know which stocks are trending each minute.

3 Likes

Grunching, and just popping by… WTF is going on with Gamestop? I didn’t even realize gamestop like, still existed. Market valuation of 24 billion up from 4 billion one week ago?

hey hedge funds wanna hear a NOK NOK JOKE

NOK NOK

who’s there

YOU ARE BROKE

8 Likes

Forgive my ignorance

Wtf is going on

1 Like

You would think so but the general market is tanking, which doesn’t make sense to me.

it’s not a market valuation, it’s a short squeeze

I sold half my position of EXPR in what market experts would call “Taking profits”.

1 Like

So Ryan Cohen has made like $3 billion in a week on this? He’s gotta be selling.

1 Like