Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

$310. Holy shit. I have no way to get more money into brokers but I would be hammering the puts at open. Invest accordingly (It’s going up).

1 Like

The insane thing is the IV is so high my super far out of the money puts may not have declined in value that much.

$360.

I see $350

It just moved 325 to 367 in literally a second.

AMC over $20 :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Someone wake suzzer up.

1 Like

@suzzer99 is officially retired

I sold AMC at 6.85 after hours yesterday after buying at 3 last week and felt like a boss. :man_facepalming:

AMC 25 :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

https://twitter.com/hermesstrategy/status/1354429155706871808?s=21

found this during my travels this morning. stewart really gives it to cramer right after the ‘08 crash. he actually takes it pretty well imo.

best part is him busting out old videos of cramer promoting short positions lmao

Literally have no idea what I’m doing. Think I bought some stuff pre-open that I just tried to sell but nothing seems to be going through on Fidelity.

Brokers are screwed up right now. Wtf.

SUSTAINABLE STONKS

1 Like

GJGE

I figured out how to instant deposit more money into RH and the app doesn’t work. Was going to hammer gme puts at 350 and it’s now 300. I really am the worst at this.

Eta- now back to 340 lol.

I’m legit terrified of a bubble at this point, but it does seem like the gov can just TALK ABOUT STIMULUS to keep the Dow from ever dropping too hard.

DeepFuckingValue is going to end up president of AMC network greenlighting a show about WSB.

7 Likes

Can’t log in this is bullshit they’re stealing my money

1 Like

It’s amusing watching this high-stakes game of Musical Chairs.