Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

Did you forget to write “YOLO :rocket:” on the trade ticket?

AMCX is one of the most shorted stocks. Even more than AMC.

Efficient!

EXPR $8 now.

Retarded, autistic, degen & desperate are badges of pride and terms of endearment there, much like weird/loser/virgin/non-normie are badges of pride at 4chan. It’s also customary to talk about your partner’s boyfriend, or someone else’s. “My wife’s boyfriend says BB is going to 30 by EOW”

I personally don’t get a homophobic vibe from that crowd or their use of gay. You can be gay there as long you’re a “glorious gay bull riding a big juicy rocket”, but WHATEVER you do, do not be a gaybear!

Yesterday I did see an anti-Semitic comment (about the elites being Jewish blah blah) and I refreshed the page later to see how it was received; it was downvoted to oblivion with all negative replies. Whad’ya know, WSB passes the “not Nazis” bar!

2 Likes

EXPR $9 now. I am so stupid.

Is EXPR the new AMC? Asking for a friend, I am definitely not addicted to trading stocks on emotion now.

Amazing that out of my AMC, EXPR, NOK portfolio I bought yesterday that NOK (who is you know actually a solid company and long term play) is by far performing the worst. STONKS!!!

i put in a bid for 20x AMC weekly 7c yesterday at .15 when it was .14 x .16 and didn’t fill and decided to be responsioble and not chase cause i only wanted to yolo $300

gonna be worth something like $35-40k at open

1 Like

Who knows I had several k worth of calls I bought Monday around $3. I sold them yesterday at a modest loss and my windows aren’t even high enough to jump out of. Sad!

Ugh.

Was thinking about donating my meager AMC winnings from yesterday to charity, maybe I should send then to you. UP Solidarity Forever.

Lol charity is good. I’d just blow it on my next terrible STONKS gamble.

Imagine a world in which Elon was enough of a troll to come out today and say Tesla is going to acquire GameStop.

Yeah, I am 99% to blow it on a STONKS before the end of the week.

1 Like

Watching GME move more than 1% every couple seconds is pretty incredible. And this has been going on for over a week now.

1 Like

At this rate I think GME should acquire TESLA next Tuesday.

6 Likes

can’t invest in bitcoin it’s too volatile gotta put in safe things like the stock market

4 Likes

The highest EXPR option available is almost 20% below the current share price.

ETA-although it is down to mid 7s now. Off 20% in the last 5 minutes. STONKS.

1 Like

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: