Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

I talked to a guy who was mining shitcoins a couple years ago that had a plan to mine seasonally and heat his apartment with the GPUs. He had acquired a large number of GeForce Ti whatever by the palette at auction or something, but last time I talked to him he was trying to unload all of it on ebay.

Hard to believe that didn’t work out for him.

1 Like

1 Like

The funny thing is this is kind of happening with SPACs. Battery companies with no revenue until 2025 are getting valued at 3 billion and shit.

1 Like

I’ve heated my bedroom and more with my poker PC.

1 Like

That’s why it’s called PokerStove.

12 Likes

What if we just made huge furnaces to incinerate bankers?

Actually, perhaps these jokes are in poor taste the more I think about it.

Yeah that’s what I realized when I thought about it for a second and why I deleted it, definitely not the intent.

Woops. Even as a Jew that went WOOSH.

Yeah same here (not Jewish but it went woosh). I was thinking of it more like fire Wall Street investment bankers into the sun, but then a few seconds after reading it and posting it, I realized the trope and similarities.

Yeah, that’s why I deleted my posts.

Most individual miners are actually losing money mining but making money overall because bitcoin or whatever shitcoin they mine increased in price. Which means they would have made more money if they didn’t buy the mining equipment and spend money on electricity but used that money to just straight up buy bitcoin or those shitcoins on an exchange.

I’m gonna start my own seed capital! With blackjack! And hookers!

Ya know what? Forget the seed capital!

Unfortunately $BJ is taken, cause it would work perfectly for both.

• Core Retail Sales (MoM-Oct)
    • 1.5% - Previous
    • 0.6% - Forecast
    • 0.2% - Actual
  • Retail Sales (MoM-Oct)
    • 1.9% - Previous
    • 0.6% - Forecast
    • 0.3% - Actual
  • Export Price Index (MoM-Oct)
    • 0.6% - Previous
    • 0.3% - Forecast
    • 0.2% - Actual
  • Import Price Index (MoM-Oct)
    • 0.3% - Previous
    • 0.2% - Forecast
    • -0.1% - Actual

Bullish

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1328694207389773826?s=20

Also bullish

I think you’re on to something, but the ticker symbol we want is

$STONK

4 Likes

I talked with my Tesla permabull friend yesterday and he’s legit convinced tesla is going to take over 3+ industries within 10 years. Nothing matters.

I suppose I’d be this bullish too if I YOLO’D into it at 400 and sold at 1400.

Elon can fundraise his way into anything is a statement that hasn’t been disproven yet. That guy is very good at getting people to stake him.