Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

Fired EXPR calls so the collapse is imminent. Going hiking all day w no phone service so fully expect to be a millionaire or broke when I turn my phone back on. Yes I am a degen.

1 Like

every broker crashing right now it seems

live look

2 Likes

Pretty butthurt my order isn’t going to get filled

Do I even want to know what in the hell this is?

I was being facetious about the YouTube part, but here ya go…

1 Like

They aren’t trolling. My question is why didn’t this happen sooner? It’s just a bunch of idiots on a forum pumping stocks.

All this heavily shorted garbage blowing out every short in the market is very healthy and not at all scary btw. Totally normal market functioning.

btw bed bath and beyond now up 45% today

I dont get why this isnt in something worthwhile? Why some piece of shit company like Gamestop?

I haven’t shorted anything since 2012 because it’s (in my opinion) nearly always a suckers bet unless you have some real insight into a near term catalyst that would make the price fall. And even then you can get short squeezed.

It’s as if, and bear with me here, the system doesn’t want you betting against the system… and makes it structurally very -EV.

I’m really glad I stopped shorting stuff… I would have lost a lot on Tesla.

holy fuck here we go

wtf GME up $20 in less than 5 minutes

STONKS!

So a bunch of morons on reddit are pumping gamestop because, reasons? What did I miss here?

Nothing. The only thing I’d quibble with is that when this many morons get together I think the right word for it is herd not bunch.

2 Likes

Have any of you been actively reading WSB for a while? Does it have a few cult leaders, or is each trend of the week/month started by a different random person? Does basically every pump attempt take off, or are there a lot of failed ones that don’t get talked about as much here?

(I’m starting to read WSB now to get a finger on the pulse, but wow it’s an active sub, so I’ve got lots of catching up to do.)

They’re all getting rich biatch.

IROBOT is up 50%

really feels like every short saw what is going on and is getting out of the way

This is almost certainly the right way to profit off of WSB. It’s like a pump and dump but with the suckers running the show. That’s why it’s going higher than previous pump and dumps from the internet… They have absolutely no idea how to dump correctly.

1 Like