International Soccer: POCH

Dual citizenship or have you completely crossed over to Les Bleus?

Brilliant everything but a finish that counted in this game honestly

WTFFFFF

Dual. They’re both cool with it and there must be some advantage to Britishness. There must.

LOOOL

Germany fan on TV when Rabiot goes down with “cramp” easily lip read as “Oh Mein Gott!”.

Should have been a penalty. No idea what the refs or announcers were watching.

In real time it looked like a good challenge, to be fair.

I’m sure there are though I’m struggling to think of any right now.

I guess it’s always good to have a plan B you can trigger if Le Pen gets in and goes bonkers.

1 Like

As I said pre match, playing Kimmich, your best mf and best player at RB would be a disaster.

Didn’t pile on France, but them at 2.55 was aa insane a price you will get on a single sporting event without there being some injury or riggage that should change the line.

Croissant? Pain au chocolat?

1 Like

Best game so far, enjoyed it as a neutral

:ok_hand:

Best two performances of the tournament, deserved a real goal out of that though.

With some decent strikers we would have had some more goals :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Italy still looking like value though.

Yah, just think that if you’re gonna freakin’ go thru the player from behind then the challenge better be spotlessly clean, and it wasn’t.

If a player as good as Mbappe comes down in that situation we can rule out a dive, and the replays to me said DEATHSTRIKE!

My friend told me he took France draw no bet and I was like that price can’t be very good and it was -120. Can’t believe I missed that.

At the end of the day, xG was 1.3-0.3 Germany and that Gnabry volley that bounced over was an unlucky miss, so I don’t think it was a super obvious result or anything. I just don’t like how France is constantly playing with fire by playing so passively and looking to counter. It was the same thing in the World Cup group, looking quite pedestrian vs. Australia, Denmark, and Peru. They have so much talent and could do so much more.

To me the yes or to the penalty is right on the line.

Tough decision all-in-all that both sides would want.

I agree with all this and it is why I didn’t pile on, but at the same time, how much has France really been threatened in the last few tournaments? 30 minutes v Argentina?

1 Like

just posting it in the soccer thread as well

https://twitter.com/HenryBushnell/status/1404870021352931328?s=20

3 Likes