International Soccer: POCH

Most goals in the EURO’S ever…

Fuck you Orban :ok_hand:

Still going on about it. It’s a clear goal scoring opportunity that he prevented by grabbing him, but it’s not a pk despite being a clear foul anywhere else in the field. LOL

Did Orban fuck Smacc’s wife or something? :confused:

English PL referee has no disputes and agrees that it was a yellow & penalty… I missed the initial play by being so joyful at Hungary losing, sorry about that, not.

Hopefully his best friend is crying too.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/viktor-orban

guessing he’s mad because RB Leipzig bounced them from the europa league in 2018?

edit: alas but no

Yesssssssssss :ok_hand:

Even better, a 3 nil drubbing all headlines should have Orban the loser in them.

Unlikely that VAR (Video Assistance to Ronaldo) is gonna overturn that goal.

If the PM wasn’t so football mad I wouldn’t care tbh, but he is and you know he’s raging.

One for the people and check their fans in black, fuck them.

Three last games even worse (@ Mexico, then Panama or Curacao at home, and it ends @ Costa Rica).

1 Like

If you doubt me about Hungarys PM watch after the end of the match, the players are addressing the crowd where he sits and singing the national anthem.

Nothing strange in that, sure but just look at the way there standing etc. It’s a pure right-wing propaganda country with some of the worst ultras around Europe.

1 Like

Give me a fascist PM over Ronaldo every day

2 Likes

1-1

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

0-2

1 Like

World class goals though

:face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

This guy?

Yep, absolute legend.

Yeah although apparently it’s taken him 5 Euros to beat Platini’s record from 1 Euro.

Probably 90% of them scored at the group stage as well. Hate the cock.

It’s not as if I don’t want to see Messi do well, I do actually as I enjoy good football, I’ve had a running argument with my uncle who I’ve conceded too everytime BTW that Messi is the best footballer, but he can’t come to agree that Ronaldo has had more success overall which I think is true.

Given the choice I’d choose R7 over Messi in my team because I think he has more presence than Messi both on the pitch and in the camp, he’s truly a winner and just what I’d want in a footballer.

Edit: I honestly think Messi is too nice a person for a footballer.