International Soccer: POCH

Kenny Dalglish at around 30 goals in a hundred games and Denis Law at 30 with 50 odd games.

Hughie Gallagher was our most prolific with 24 goals in 20 games and the best in my time so they say was Mo Johnstone who would have scored more if he played the lesser teams but a great striker and Steve Archibald but he didn’t get a lot of game time either, can’t remember how many goals he scored mind you.

Our best striker that I’ve seen was Joe Jordan & Alan MclNally but again played very little.

We’re well known for duff forwards too lol.

Euro normally comes down to a handful of teams dominating regularly while most consider it an honor just to be in it

Ya dude, I’m talking about the current crop. I remember big Joe tormenting defenders even before baring his lack of teeth at them lol.

1 Like

I believe a fit Lee Griffiths would have scored today and I’m allowed to dream :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah, but no end product (yet). Wouldn’t surprise me if Sweden put one chance away and take the win, seen it many times with Spain.

1 Like

Yep… I wouldn’t like to have bet Spain tonight

Sweden holds. Shameful

3 Likes

Argentina Chile is lit

That’s not a problem really, it illustrates how good the elite guys are. Very few players regularly beat their xG.

MESSI GOAT

GOAT MESSI

Channel?

FOX Sports 1 for me

1 Like

No surprise but Argentina players not named Messi keep missing great chances

Seen that :man_facepalming:

Vidal is not shy

Whit’s happening VARRRRRRR

This is a huge match. If either team loses they see their chances of advancing to the next round fall from 99% to 96%.

2 Likes

The group stage for Copa America seems pretty low-stakes for all but a few fringe teams.

Speaking of xG, Argentina is on 2.26 and 0.26 of that is Messi and he converted a chance for a goal and 2.00 is players not named Messi and they have 0 goals to show for that. So even with 8x the chances they can’t match him lol